Mary Poppins doll

Started by Disneyana, August 14, 2007, 09:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disneyana

Just a question. I know that they sell some Princess and a Tinkerbell Barbie dolls at DLP, but do they also sell a Mary Poppins one ? And when yes then in which outfitt ? I remember some years ago I saw a Mary Poppins one in her normal clothes, but shame I didn't bought it. I hope they still sell them ?!
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Anonymous

The Disney Store in the UK have a gorgeous plush Mary Poppins doll, but she seems quite rare these days. I can post a picture of her if you like.

:)

treble

you can get a very nice large plush at the uk disney stores but i have never seen a doll. it would be nice though. i think they would have to include both outfits or at least sell the other one on it's own  :pluto:
just like alice you\'re in wonderland

esmeralda

I'm just back from DLRP and i'm a collector of Barbie as Princess and Ken as Aladdin, Tarzan etc. I tought i could get some evils but they only sold the Usual Princesses and Tinkerbell. but i saw once on Ebay a really gorgeous Mary Poppins in her white dress
Julia

Disneyana

@ Dark Prince: Yes I would like to see a pic of her.  Sadly there are no Disney Stores in Germany.

@ Esmeralda: They still sell the doll at Ebay:

LINK

LINK

I think if I will not find one at DLP I will buy them from Ebay.  :wink:

Anonymous

Here you go:-

madame_leota

oh i saw her in the disney store a couple of weeks ago, shes lovely. You should try ebay for a proper doll if you havent already. I have seen some great princess dolls on there, i saw a mulan one that was absolutly beautiful

heres an ebay one: mary doll

If you search international sellers too theres some nice ones in america by the looks of it.

Anonymous

I love the Disney Store plush dolls. I've got nearly all of them now. Still haven't got around to getting a Captain Hook or Pinocchio yet, and I've never bothered with the fairies (except Tinkerbell).

I just wish they'd branch out into different outfits for the princesses. How cool would they be if they did Belle in her blue dress and christmas dress, Cinderella in rags, Briar Rose or a human Ariel? They ought to do Pocahontas, Mulan, Megara, Esmeralda, Kida, Jane and Giselle too.

loulou

My sister got a Mary Poppins doll in her white dress which also came with the long coat and parrot umbrella about 10 years ago from Florida and she also has the plush doll from the disney store

:cheshire_bounce:  :stitch_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :stitch_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:
When you wish upon a star

madame_leota

Quote from: "Dark_Prince"I just wish they'd branch out into different outfits for the princesses. How cool would they be if they did Belle in her blue dress and christmas dress, Cinderella in rags, Briar Rose or a human Ariel? They ought to do Pocahontas, Mulan, Megara, Esmeralda, Kida, Jane and Giselle too.

yeah that would be great, i love belles christmas dress, i want one!! lol

Anonymous

Just imagine how cool a blue dress Belle would look with her ponytail and blue bow in her hair.

:)

Disneyana

Thanks for the pic Dark_Prince. She looks gorgeous, shame that I will not have a chance to get it.  :cry:

treble

Quote from: "Dark_Prince"I love the Disney Store plush dolls. I've got nearly all of them now. Still haven't got around to getting a Captain Hook or Pinocchio yet, and I've never bothered with the fairies (except Tinkerbell).

I just wish they'd branch out into different outfits for the princesses. How cool would they be if they did Belle in her blue dress and christmas dress, Cinderella in rags, Briar Rose or a human Ariel? They ought to do Pocahontas, Mulan, Megara, Esmeralda, Kida, Jane and Giselle too.
they did a pocahontas, mulan and esmeralda dolls a few years ago because my daughter has them. i agree about the outfits, they are so missing out on sales ( :shock: oh my we actually agree on something :P )
i would like to see both jane and tarzan, kida and milo ( 8-[ this is getting scary) and a life size aladdin (for all grown up disney fans)  :peter:

Anonymous

I thought the plush dolls were a fairly new line, just introduced in the last year or two. Aside from Mary Poppins, the Peter Pan ones and the Fairies one's - I've only ever seen the main 6 princesses (and Prince Charming and the Beast).

Have you got pics of the other 3 - I might have to try and find them on Ebay.

treble

sorry dark prince i thought you were talking about the normal sindy type dolls no i've only seen the plushies that you have