Who are your favourite Disney Characters?

Started by Disneyana, April 07, 2005, 03:23:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disneyana

Since there are so many Disney Characters I justed wanted to start that topic. So mine are of course Mickey Mouse and Timon from Lion King. The female ones are Cinderella and Pocahontas. And the evil ones are the Evil Queen from Snow White and Jafar. My husband just loves the Incredibles, Donal Duck and Stitch.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Willem

Belle rules!  :lol: But also like Minnie a lot, and Mushu, and Chip & Dale, and ....
Dream your dreams...

Patrick

Well the best have to be Pluto and Maleficent talk about 2 great characters, 1 sidekick which always makes the cartoons all the better and Maleficent is just the best she could creep out anyone if she wanted to, and just the best of all the villains, they both rule, although I am probably as usual in the minority :D .

Disneyana

No you're not really in a minority, because I really love these two characters too. Maleficent is just sooooo evil. She really scares me in Sleeping Beauty. And I always wanted to meet and hug Pluto, but it never happened.  :(  Hope this time I can meet him.  :)
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

flor

First of all: Aladdin.
and the others: Maleficent, the princes (of course ;))

flor

I forgot a not real Disney Character: but the lady of Lilo & Stitch and Cinéfolies ;-)

Anthony

Since I got Mickey Mouse In Living Colour Vol. 2, I've started to really love Pluto.  He's simply very well animated and downright cool!  :lol:

I love all of the characters associated with Mickey, Donald and Goofy actually.  So much so that I watched The Three Musketeers twice last night!  I was doing homework at the time, but I enjoyed it both times through and have much more respect for it than I used to.  There's a lot of cool hidden jokes and the lyrics to the classical music songs are brilliant.  Only problem?  Not enough Pluto!  :lol:

I also like Baloo, of course, and I expect him to become a favourite again once they finally give The Jungle Book some respect with a nice 2 disc DVD in a few years time.  :D

Kristof

I've still not figured out which character I like most...  :lol:

Masamune

:shock: :D Cheshire Cat! :P Cheshire Cat is my number one favourite Disney character... :) others I like a lot are Scar, Gaston, Chernabog and Ratigan... :twisted: I loooove villains...