22nd-29th July & 7th-10th August

Started by MSW, August 11, 2007, 04:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MSW

It's a little bit explainable, the title,

Because when we first went to Disney it was amazing weather, amazing service, no problems et cetera.
By the way I'm very sorry for Fly_with_me_dumbo's sad situation.

When we first thought to go to Disney, we heard it was horrible weather out there. When we came, the sun came up and the clouds disappeared.
That was actually everytime we visited DLRP!
When we for the first time went in line for Crush's Coaster, they showed it was 90 minutes waiting, but then we saw a few empty carts, and even later many people moved forward, so it wasn't 90 minutes at all, but at least 20!

I love to dive into sea. Especially in this coaster, where you get shaken all around. Very kewl Dark-ride piece, with the Jellyfish and the 'beautiful thingy's' from the lantern fish.

So we came back from Bretagne, (nice weather, fortunately) and went to Disneyland again, for a few nights sleep, short tour Paris, and another spin at the coaster. 120 minutes was for us 60 minutes. A Cause was that when we stood there in line, the good morning studios parade showed up. All the people stood still watching and photographing, while we sneaked out to skip a few 50 persons.

So, maybe a good tip for cheaters: go in line when the morning parade starts. :P

Now, Crush's Coaster is my #1. I don't do Rock'n'Rollercoaster or Space Mountain anymore, because Crush is way cooler!

Sorry for eventual bad English.
MSW~

15yearsofMagic2008

Looks like you had a great trip !  :D
I want your love and i want your revenge you and me could write a bad romance

Don\'t call my name , don\'t call my name , Alejandro