Started by Javey74, August 04, 2007, 05:44:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mtt

Great photos  :D
dlp nov 98, feb 99, sept 07, sept 2008
wdw 95,97,2000,2002,2005

Anonymous

Quote from: "javey74"12 Euros Adults and 6 Euros Children

.....and if you have very good eye sight you may just see Ariel in the park with her Prince, though not in the dark, if you get my drift.......

:P

I always thought it was Belle who had the Dark Prince.

:lol:

Jorien

Thanks for the nice comments about my pictures.
I only posted this link in this topic to show Javey some of my aerial pictures, not especially to get all these nice compliments of you, lol. But i have to say it's always nice to get them! So thanks!  :D

I'm thinking about creating another album for my latest pictures that i took during my last trip in April. If i do, i'll post a link on this forum!

Speedpacket, you asked where i took that lake view picture. Indeed it was in NPBC, but not on a balcony. I just opened the window, put my camera on top and took the picture.  :wink:
I lóve the view from that hotel by the way, especially by night!
Then i also have a question for you. You stayed there during Bonfire. So you can see the fireworks display from your hotelroom then? Or is it better to watch it outside, because of the music maybe? I'm thinking about going to the park at around that time, so that's why i want to know!  :wink:

Oh and about panoramagique, i thought it was worth it going up there. It's not something i would do every visit. But it was nice to see the area (not that i hadn't seen it on lots of pictures already...but seeing it for myself i mean  :wink: )

Sorry for going completely off topic....

speedpacket

Quote from: "Jorien"Speedpacket, you asked where i took that lake view picture. Indeed it was in NPBC, but not on a balcony. I just opened the window, put my camera on top and took the picture.  :wink:
I lóve the view from that hotel by the way, especially by night!
Then i also have a question for you. You stayed there during Bonfire. So you can see the fireworks display from your hotelroom then? Or is it better to watch it outside, because of the music maybe? I'm thinking about going to the park at around that time, so that's why i want to know!  :wink:

Well - I think it's still better to see it from right in front of where they fire them off, because that way you get the best view of how it was intended to be.

Just this time, which was I believe two years ago, the weather was really bad, so we decided to view it from the hotel room; we opened a bottle of tasty champagne, and stepped out on the balcony which was perfect...

Considering bonfire is done ON lake Disney, you have the PERFECT view from the hotel rooms at NPB (lakeside of course ;))
Next visit:
13-14-15 February 2009 - Valentine in DLH Castle Club

Thank you Disney for introducing me to my girlfriend!  Disney truly is magical!!!

Jorien

Great! Thanks for the info!  :D

Hilary

Good to see the photos - the one disappointment from my recent trip was that I didn't get to go on this.

Frederico

WOW. Looking at those shots I think we are going to have to try it out. I have always wondered what Disney looked like from up there.

The only problem is I am a little nearvy when it comes to hights.  :shock:
Talkin \'bout the midnight rambler

madame_leota

every time we have been since it has been there its been during winter and all windy so the balloon is going all over the place when its up.

It really put me off. Hopefuly in september it will be nice weather so i can be brave and go on it! The photos look great, i heard that if you go on it during a clear night you can see the eiffel tower lit up, is this true?

disney_donutter

I would love to go on Pana but everyone I go with is too scared and I dont fancy doing it on my own! lol  I bet it's an amazing view though!

Cubitus

I found a nice photo set on flickr with many very very great aerial shots.

Look »here!

Oliver
Oliver