Summer program for Studios park??

Started by Kristof, April 01, 2005, 09:45:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

I wonder what they've planned for the summer in the studios.  Both the Cruella de Ville and Lilo & Stitch will run untill 15 july, the day that the summer season starts.    :?

Willem

I've read that too. Too bad Lilo & Stitch will only be running for one month and a half. Maybe they planned another show. Wonder what that might be... It would be strange if they didn't have extra show during high season. But off course it's dlp, you never know.  :wink:
Dream your dreams...

Kinou

No guys! After July 15th they will keep on performing but with different schedule!
Hug it out bitch !

Patrick

YAY thats a relief was beginning to think I would miss out on The show for a second year running :wink: .  I am glad this show has returned thopugh cos it looks quite fun :D .

Anthony

Quote from: "Kinou"No guys! After July 15th they will keep on performing but with different schedule!

I thought this would be the case, and it's good to hear that.  :D

I hope they expand Good Morning WDS a bit this year.  I really really enjoyed it last year, and it'd be good for it to gradually evolve into a slightly larger parade.

Willem

Glad to hear Lilo & Stitch (and off course Lilly and Sam  :wink: ) will be there all summer. A huge relief! What else to do in crowded park then watching this show all day?
I also LOVE the Good Morning Parade, so I'm very glad it has returned. It should have had its premiere today. Pictures anyone? Raptor and Flor, belive you where there?
Dream your dreams...

Kristof

We're there tomorrow (sunday!).  For mission 2 and we'll have a stop at the WDS .  :D

Jorien

Have a great time!

Jorien  :D

Anthony

Yes, have a great time!  Or rather, I hope you are having a great time right now, since you'll already be there...  :lol:

Kris

I would really like Cruella and Lilo and Stitch to be around in the main summer season. What's the point of having a peak season, with 2 shows not running? Surely WDS need to have as much going on at that time of the year as the most people will be there, right?

Can anyone confirm that Good Morning WDS will run through the summer? I so want to see that parade!
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

flor

No pics of the Good Morning parade due to some lecks of communication between Ticketing and Bureau Passeport Annuel (more about that in another topic ;-)) So thanks to the not so fast people of the Bureau Passeport we've missed the GMWDSP. But no panic, Thursday we'll be in time to take pictures. (and Friday and Saturday of course ;-))

Willem

OK. We'll be there to next Saturday. So guess we'll meet, since nobody was watching GMWDS last year  :wink:
Dream your dreams...

Anthony

Shame about the problems you had raptor, but I hope you manage to get to see it next time (you lucky people, going to DLRP twice within a week!!).  :wink:

Last year I loved the surprise and spontenaity of the parade, since no-one knew about it because it was featured in a tiny space on the map and so when the Animation Courtyard music loop faded out and suddenly there was a loud "Gooood Morning Walt Disney Studios!!!" and then the characters just appeared it really was special.  I actually had trouble getting my family to believe there was a parade, since they didn't believe me because it wasn't mentioned anywhere!  We did look quite strange standing in the middle of Anim Courtyard along the parade route though... :lol:

I'm still hoping for a few nice changes to the parade this year, though I won't be too annoyed if there aren't because it was already a cool little event.

Disneyana

So nice to hear that there will be a lot of entertainment going on in the WDS. Can anyone of you tell me where I can find the times for the GMWDSP and the Lilo & Stitch catch the wave party? Because I have nothing found on the official website and seems like you all know about it. :wink:  :D
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Willem

Guess GMWDS will be at 10h30 like last year... Don't know the times for Lilo & Stitch, but I hope they will play at least 10 times a day  :D
Dream your dreams...