Disney's Halloween Party 2012

Started by Kristof, October 29, 2012, 08:33:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

31 October 2012

This popular hard ticket event takes place in Disneyland Park after closing time and features almost all attractions in operation. Besides rides, there will also be streetmosphere, special shows, Disney Villains and rare characters, Disney's Fantillusion and Disney Dreams.

Guests are allowed to dress up to their liking, however there are some rules that apply.

See photos from last year's event on Photos Magiques:

Disney's Halloween Party 2011[/list]

Kristof

Will you be attending the Halloween Party this year and what are you dressing up as?

nathalie

I'm going!
    I won't be dressing up though.
    It's just not me ... and I'll actually feel more comfortable as just being me, hehe.

I also heard there'll be 2 Dreams shows, that would be awesome!

littlemermaid83

I'm going!!!
    Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

alternativerock123

I'm going! I cannot wait.

If you guys see me in the day or evening COME AND SAY HI! I won't bite. =D

:thumbs:
    31st Aug - 1st Sept 2010 = Kyriad Torcy (First Time <3)
    11th - 14th July 2011 = New York Hotel
    2nd - 4th Aug 2011 = Kyriad Torcy
    31st Oct 2011 = Day Trip
    13th March 2012 (Disneyland Cal)
    10th - 13th April 2012= Hotel L'Elysée
    30th May - 1st June 2012 = Hotel L'Elysée
    31st Oct - 1st Nov 2012 = Residence Prestige
    18th - 20th July 2013 - Residence Prestige
    9th -11th Nov 2013 = Hotel L'Elysée (First Christmas Trip!)
    Coming soon:
    29th April - 1st May = Hipark Serris.

15MagicalYears

Very jealous of everyone attending, it sounds like it's going to be a great night - especially looking forward to how 'Dr. Facilier's Carnaval-Loween' will turn out. Hope everyone has a great time and I'm looking forward to the reports and photos when  you all return.

Kristof

So the Halloween Party was big fun as every year! LOTS of people dressed up as a Disney character!

Some of the entertainment of the evening:

• Goofy's Shake your Bones Dance Party: a show based on Mickey's Halloween Treat in the Street day show, but with Goofy as the main character and skeleton dancers.

• Stitch's Alien Halloween Party: a dance party in front of Star Traders with Buzz Lightyear as guest DJ.

• Epic Mickey 2 preview: the Riverboat Landing was transformed into a preview area for Disney's Epic Mickey 2 game.

• Disney's Fantillusion: the final performance of the night-time parade with Jack Skellington and Sally on the Bat Cave float.

• Doctor Facilier's Carnaval-Loween: a show inspired by Tiana's Showboat Jubilee from the American Disney Parks, with added fireworks behind Big Thunder Mountain.

• Disney Dreams at 11.30pm.

• On top of all of this, there were also numerous meet 'n' greets with Disney characters and street performers roaming the park.

Lots more pictures on Photos Magiques:

Disney's Halloween Party 2012[/list]

One remark: at the Stitch Dance Party there were 2 bars that were selling liquor! I don't mind alcohol in the restaurants, but seeing bottles of Vodka and William Lawsons out and about is a bit over the top, especially considering the "family orientated evening" Disney keeps on pointing out.  :roll:

MrsPirate

The photos look amazing, we will definately be there next year.

Off Site June 1992
      Santa Fe, July 2009
      Cheyenne, June 2010
      Newport Bay Club Admirals Floor, July 2011
      Sequoia Lodge, Christmas November 2011
      Sequoia Lodge, June 2012
      Hotel New York, Christmas November 2012
      Hotel New York, Halloween 2013
      Disneyland Hotel, Christmas 2014 and Christmas 2015
      Newport Bay Club Compass Club, Christmas 2016 and Christmas 2018

littlemermaid83

We had an amazing time!!
      Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Lorum

Amazing pictures! :thumbs:
      "If you can dream it, you can do it"