Where do you keep your pins

Started by MAVERICK, July 26, 2007, 12:04:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAVERICK

I was wondering what people put there pins in for either display or for just keeping them safe.

If any one can help i would be very happy.

Also where you got the item would be very heplfull thanks.

Masamune

:o I keep all mine in a gorgeous WDW pin trading book.

:) I bought it off eBay and it holds 120+ pins.

Each page is divided into 20 squares, and there's 6 pages. The pages are made out of a similiar material to the velvety cards all pins come on, but it's more sturdy. And each page has a plastic divider over it, to protect the front of each pin.

:P Although it's meant to hold 120 because of the divided squares, there's no harm in just putting more than 1 pin in each square, so they all fit. :D I love this book, and I keep it in the 15th Anniversary box I recently bought from DLRP. Also in the box are my lanyards, my pin cards from when I've bought new pins, and other random pin things like spare pin backs.

Anonymous

Got some on my laptop bag, some on a pin board, and some in a WDW pin bag I got off Ebay. I was intending to get one of the pin bags they have at DLRP in September for 30 euro's, which are much larger, and have large pages inside to display your pins.

tubbsy

Walk in through my front door and to the left are pictures of my kids in DLRP  with their lanyards hanging off them, then three picture frames with their special pins they do not want to trade. My lanyard with my gold and silver plated and pewter pins is hanging in the middle.

Nobody can miss we're Disney mad in our house! :lol:

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Dlrpfan

i keep mine anywere i can, i have a box in wich i keep rare pieces and have all my lanyards hung up around the house
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

disney_donutter

I bought a pin trading bag from dlrp last year, It is great, has pockets to keep all my spare backs etc.

davewasbaloo

I have 4 pin trading bags holding our collection.  They are cool, but some of the pins have been bamaged over the years sadly.
since 2001 (many before that)

MinnieMouse

I have my own created lanyard where I have all my pins (only 8 pins).

Alexandra

Disneyana

I store all my pins in picture frames. There is a big one for Princess Pins, one DLP Pins, one medium sized for other Charcter Pins andone for Mickey pins and 3 small ones for Mickey pins.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

fly_with_me_dumbo

i only have about 15 so mine are just sat on my shelf propped up on snowglobes   :)

bluesboy87

I'm a Cast Member and being the naughty boy I am I just can't help keeping them on the Lanyards I wear to the office!

Raffaele

I just keep all my pins in a nice DLRP pin bag. Its great, keeps them safe aswell as easy to access and display. I dont put pins where they can get damaged lets say ... not that mine are worth anything though i just dont.
Pins Pins Pins ...

MAVERICK

I have finally got around to putting my pins on display i have displayed them on an artists canvas i got it framed ready to mount.

i just pushed them through and walla it was done in about 5 mins i will have to buy another one so i can put some more on diplay i was thinking of doing one in the shape of MICKEY'S head.

Nala_84

Masamune, are those Pin Trading books also available at DLRP?

And Disneyana, could you please post or send me a picture of how your pin-frames look like? I'm very curious cos at the moment I store them like MinnieMouse, on a lanyard, but I think they're worth more than that  :lol:
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Crush_Love

i collect all my pins on lenyards
i have 7 now...

but next time i wanna buy this beg from dlrp^^