Woody's Roundup Village

Started by Imagineer, July 23, 2007, 06:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soap

It's really looking great isn't it? The little ones will enjoy it very much.
Great piece of little imagineering!
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Riebi

Raptor! Woody has conquert his horse back!!!!  :shock:  :lol:

pic from Disneytheque: http://www.disneytheque.com/index.php?/ ... yland.html
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

loaloa

I've post a new topic on this forum two hours ago to let you know that i've post on my blog disney and more the first ever document that prove that imagineers have planned to built the highly awaited Indiana Jones adventure attraction at DLP.
Unfortunately, it seems that the webmaster of this forum decided that YOU shouldn't see it . He also have the delicacy to cancel my topic probably to make sure you will not go on my blog to see it.
My blog is a non-commercial site, with the only goal to share great documents to all DLP fans. I will be you, dear magicforum readers, i will take quite badly that your webmaster try deliberately to avoid you to see DLP documents that you are all hoping for.
May be it's simply some jealousy against my blog ( they can have good reasons to be jealous ) or may be it's only stupidity.
Anyway, if you want to know why the imagineers are ready to built Indiana Jones adventure the day the park will decide it and see the first blueprint of it, please go at:
http://disneyandmore.blogspot.com/2007/ ... built.html

loaloa

I've post a new topic on this forum two hours ago to let you know that i've post on my blog disney and more the first ever document that prove that imagineers have planned to built the highly awaited Indiana Jones adventure attraction at DLP.
Unfortunately, it seems that the webmaster of this forum decided that YOU shouldn't see it . He also have the delicacy to cancel my topic probably to make sure you will not go on my blog to see it.
My blog is a non-commercial site, with the only goal to share great documents to all DLP fans. I will be you, dear magicforum readers, i will take quite badly that your webmaster try deliberately to avoid you to see DLP documents that you are all hoping for.
May be it's simply some jealousy against my blog ( they can have good reasons to be jealous ) or may be it's only stupidity.
Anyway, if you want to know why the imagineers are ready to built Indiana Jones adventure the day the park will decide it and see the first blueprint of it, please go at:

Kristof

Quote from: "loaloa"I've post a new topic on this forum two hours ago to let you know that i've post on my blog disney and more the first ever document that prove that imagineers have planned to built the highly awaited Indiana Jones adventure attraction at DLP.

Excuse me???????

You have been warned on several occasions by me and the other moderators to use the Disney and More topic in the weblinks board to post links to your blog.  If you would have looked a bit further you would have noticed that your original topic was moved to that weblinks board and you even got a comment on it over there.  I won't regard this as a direct assault to me as the administrator of the board, but as a "misunderstanding".  However I will tell you for the last time to use the Disney & More blog topic in the weblinks board.

Back on topic to Woody's Roundup. (Why was this posted here in the first place???  :roll: )

Its Just Like I DreamedIt

Is woody's roundup just filling a gap for the time being, for something bigger and better? e.g. Splash Mountain (DLP needs another water ride, don't you think?)
!Magic Everywhere

Anthony

It might be - you never know, but there are certainly no current plans that we're aware of to use the area for anything else. Woody's Roundup is just a way for the entertainment department to make something quite cool out of a disused area.

The new Stinky Pete meet 'n' greet is brilliant! It'll be interesting to see what happens when Father Christmas leaves town.

Riebi

so here we go again:

Woody now in a flat share: Disneytheque has some nice pics about 2 new housemates at Woody´s Roundup:

http://www.disneytheque.com/index.php?/ ... -2008.html

It´s

[spoiler:offoi0og]Minnie and Goofy![/spoiler:offoi0og]

Hasn´t Woody enough money to pay his bills ?:mrgreen:

swity

That looks great. I still haven't seen it yet but I'm hoping to see it soon.
By the way I love Goofys and Minnies dress!!
Do they appear there at a current time?

RockNRoller

Re:
Quote from: "Its Just Like I DreamedIt"Is woody's roundup just filling a gap for the time being, for something bigger and better? e.g. Splash Mountain (DLP needs another water ride, don't you think?)
I might have an idea from a book I recently finished called "The Disneylands that never were" The book talks about a version of Splash Mountain with a tunnel through it for the Disney railroad and I'm sure I read on this or another forum there were plans to move the Frontierland Station, maybe Woody is a filler, The station will be moved along the line and then Splash Mountain can be built with a tunnel through it.
Please people this is just a thought not a rumour or spoiler but I think its a nice idea.
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"

Nala_84

Aww, that's really sweet, thanks for posting Riebi :)!

Are those rooms an addition? Or was something different in there before? Woody and Jessie are still there, aren't they?
What about Santa, it was a photo location for him during Christmas Season too, right? Is only he there for a meet'n'greet during Christmas or are there other characters (usually), too?
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Riebi

Seems that minnie and goofy rent the home of santas little helpers with the manufactoring and this stuff at christmas

Riebi

Theres again some work at woodys roundup:

//http://www.mousy.be/5september08.html

Anthony

omg its splash mountain :shock:

:P Or maybe something related to the "NEW!" Santa Claus Village?

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Anthony"omg its splash mountain :shock:

What? Really? When is it opening? :o

Quote from: "Anthony":P Or maybe something related to the "NEW!" Santa Claus Village?

Oh right, yeah, of course it's that, I...I knew that :roll:

:wink:

On a more serious note, I wonder what will be going there? Decorations, or something more permanent, or...? :-k