Favourite Disney Movie?

Started by Patrick, March 23, 2005, 09:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrick

Well was gonna place what is your favourite movie but since it is a Disney forum what is your favourite Disney movie?
Well heres mine which changes a bit, it is Beauty and the Beast cos I just love the whole movie and is just so nice to watch, with Atlantis coming a close second :D .

Jorien

Beauty and the beast, and aladdin i guess! Love the way how it's drawn (do i say this right?), and the colors that are used!

Jorien  :D

Anthony

I really don't know!  Maybe The Jungle Book, maybe Beauty and the Beast, maybe The Lion King, maybe The Hunchback of Notre Dame, maybe Aladdin, maybe Snow White...

And if we're allowed to say Pixar films, then maybe Toy Story, Toy Story 2, Monsters Inc or The Incredibles...

And if this includes all Walt Disney Pictures films then maybe Mary Poppins or Pirates of the Caribbean!

So basically, any one of the above.  :wink: (though i've probably still missed loads out)

Disneyana

After I have now seeing all the movies of my DVD collection I would say my favourites are Snow White and Peter Pan. I like everything of these movies. The story, the characters, the drawing and of course the music. And Snow White was the first and still is the best in my opinion. Other Disney movies I like very much are Mary Poppins and Pirates of the Caribbean. Both are fantastic.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Jorien

Quote from: "Baloo"And if this includes all Walt Disney Pictures films then maybe Mary Poppins or Pirates of the Caribbean!

If Walt Disney Pictures is included then i know one thing for sure, then it is Pirates of the Caribbean!!!!! Great movie, love it, i have seen it many times at the cinema!

Anthony

Quote from: "Disneyana"After I have now seeing all the movies of my DVD collection I would say my favourites are Snow White and Peter Pan.

Peter Pan!!!  How could I forget that?  That's definately in my top 5.

And if Miramax films are included (still a part of Disney  :wink: ), then add Finding Neverland to my list aswell...  :lol:

Patrick

Well Baloo why not just use every branch of Disney for your favourite movie why don't you. :wink:

Jorien

Quote from: "Baloo"And if Miramax films are included (still a part of Disney  :wink: ), then add Finding Neverland to my list aswell...  :lol:

Haven't seen that one yet, thanks for the hint. I keep forgetting about this movie and i really want to see it sometime.

Disneyana

Yes this movie must be great. I haven't seen it yet, but my sister had. She had told me that the whole cinema(including the men) had cried at the end of the movie. I'm looking forward to see it, because I really like Johnny Depp.  :lol:

Kristof

I haven't seen it either...  :oops:   But I will buy it on dvd!!!  :D

Jorien

Quote from: "Disneyana"Yes this movie must be great. I haven't seen it yet, but my sister had. She had told me that the whole cinema(including the men) had cried at the end of the movie. I'm looking forward to see it, because I really like Johnny Depp.  :lol:

That's what i heard too. So we have to keep the tissues ready!

(*GT*)$un

Pirates of the caribean for me such a great movie  :!:

Disneyana

I just forgot to add my favourite Disney/Pixar movies. And as I watched A Bug's Life today I realized that this is my favourite. I love that movie. It has such a great story, nice characters, very good animation and fantastic music. Monsters Inc. is great too, but I love A Bug's Life a bit more. But these two are my Disney/Pixar favourites.

Willem

My all time favourite is Beauty & The Beast. Others I like very much are The Hunchback of Notre Dame and The Lion King.
The only one I don't like is Alice in Wonderland.
Dream your dreams...

Disneyana

Yes these movies are great too. I think all the movies which came out in the 90ies are the best Disney movies ever. It's sad that they don't create movies like this anymore. They had the same charme like the classical movies. Just my opinion. I like Alice in Wonderland, but I need to say that it is a really crazy and weird movie.  :roll: