Anyone going this month?

Started by speedpacket, July 18, 2007, 06:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

speedpacket

Hello,

I just got back from DLRP andare already seriously considering driving back next weekend of the weekend thereafter.
Reason: they release too many limited edition pins in one month, and sometimes it's cheaper to drive there,buy them and come back in stead of being forced to purchase them from some eBay people that put way too many effort in getting them cheaply and selling them through eBay.

I must admit that I too put up pins on eBay just to be able to nullify the difference that I pay to other eBay users selling me pins at incredibly high prices...

So I was wondering  -  is anyone (prefereeably living in Belgium) going some time this month?  There are some LE's coming out next weekend and on the 28th (especially the two on the 28th which are floats 3 and 4 of the parade are the ones I really would like not to miss...), and it would be great if someone could get them for me :) :)

I would very much like to return the favour whenever I'm going which is pretty frequently lately, so perhaps we can organise something with other people also interested in collecting pins :)
Next visit:
13-14-15 February 2009 - Valentine in DLH Castle Club

Thank you Disney for introducing me to my girlfriend!  Disney truly is magical!!!