Just back had a great time and booked my next trip..

Started by iant, July 04, 2007, 02:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iant

Hi All,

Got back last night and had a fantasic time, The new parade is fab, Can't wait to get back again, So i just booked again...

Little Tip:
I usually go with Thomas Cook (tsignature) but for this trip i went with yabop disney and saved over £300 and the trip was great.

So i just booked again for December for me, wife & my 3 year old son just £549 including eurostar, 2 nights at newport bay club.. sweet

Roll on December.....

Website Link if anyones interested    http://www.yabop.net/disney

Anonymous

I've never heard of these, and the website looks a bit dodgy.

I'd rather trust to more reputable travel agents I think.

:?

Tigger/Nemo

The websites are really good and alot cheaper than travel agents. I was going to book a holiday to disney with premier travel for 3nights for 2 in the santa fe and it would have cost £754, But with expedia for the same nights and dates and for 2 people it cost £330.

Soap

Only UK bookings allowed?
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Tigger/Nemo

Not sure but that price may change. The price was quoted for the start of september, so it wud be out of school hoildays. Just keep looking round and the prices change. some times if u do a last minute thing with the websites it is cheaper.

Anonymous

Well, I book online, but through a well known travel agent's site. This site looks a bit of a Mickey Mouse organisation, if you'll pardon the pun.

disneyguy

why not book direct?
I book my flights on easyjet (£220 for 4 people) then book online with disney (4nights/5 days in january for 4 people £540)

Anonymous

They don't have the options I want to book direct, last I checked it was air or rail, and I go by car/ferry. It's also just as cheap to book via Thomas Cook Signature for the package including ferry as it is to book for accommodation only on the DLRP website.

disney_donutter

we always book over the telephone, it seems so much cheaper doing it that way!