[Official Topic] Disney's Easter Festival (2005)

Started by Anthony, March 20, 2005, 02:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jorien

Quote from: "Baloo"Something I forgot to ask - is Belle's Christmas Village not being used?  I has assumed they'd be using it as the "Easter Village", but since it's not in any photos I suppose I was wrong?  :?

That's what i thought too, where are all these little 'houses', which are used in the christmas season as belle's village? I can't find them on the pictures....but maybe i'm not searching well enough.  :oops:

Jorien  :D

flor

Nope, there are no houses ;-)
you have looked well to it! ;)

Jorien

LOL!  :lol:

Pffff, i already began to think i needed glasses.  :wink:
I really thought that the houses would be used too though. It's a shame they are not. Well, enough other nice decorations to see i guess!  :wink:

Jorien

Kristof

Don't worry, they have those "beautiful" plastic tents again this year...  :?  :roll:

Jorien

Quote from: "raptor1982"Don't worry, they have those "beautiful" plastic tents again this year...  :?  :roll:

LOL!  :lol:

Anthony

Quote from: "raptor1982"Don't worry, they have those "beautiful" plastic tents again this year...  :?  :roll:

Haha, they aren't the nicest things in the world, but at least they look much better than last year.  They actually rival the quality of some of WDW MK's Fantasyland attraction exteriors infact!  :twisted:

Since this hasn't been posted here yet, the first video of "Welcome to Wonderland is available over on DLP-Reisgids now:

//http://users.telenet.be/dlp-reisgids/events/2005/pasenstart.htm

It looks really nice to me.  As I've said before, for a show running for just 3 weeks the quality is excellent, and the cast seem really good aswell.  The only thing I don't like is the fact that they only have that one backdrop and continue to use it for the whole show.  The show would have been 500x better if only they'd thought to make a few more 2D backdrops for the various sections.  You know - just flat, fabric backgrounds showing perhaps the countryside of the Golden Afternoon or the Mad Hatter's Tea Party.  They would have cost very little, and they could have even recycled some of the Kids Carnival banners to make them...  :D

Kristof

QuoteThey actually rival the quality of some of WDW MK's Fantasyland attraction exteriors infact!

That's so true..  :lol:  :wink: