Started by Anthony, March 20, 2005, 02:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

What on earth has been going on recently?!  Just look at the crowds:

//http://kyoto.free.fr/PAQUES%20MARS%202005%20606.jpg

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:

I wonder whether this is good or bad?

Good - lots of income, etc.

Bad - too busy to actually go on anything...

Jorien

I got an e-mail from DLRP a few days ago, because i asked for some prices of hotels. And they said that, because they had so many request for bookings, they couldn't help me. And asked me if i could search for it myself on their website. So indeed it seems to go really well at the moment!

Jorien  :D

PAT_MAGIC

I really do not like seeing the park this busy sure it is wonderful for them to gain revenue but still it is mental, I just hope this summer is not as bad although I think I would be asking too much if I said that since it is always busy I heard they were predicting 60,000 people today alone, I wonder if they got that many.

flor

I even think it were more than 60.000 yesterday.
It was too crowdy to do many attractions.
To give an example:
BTM queuing: 135 minutes
Star Tours: 65 minutes
There were even large queuing lines for the Railroad stations  :shock:

Kinou

QuoteThere were even large queuing lines for the Railroad stations

not surprising, it is such a great attraction  8)  :lol:
Hug it out bitch !

flor

it will be more crowded once you're working there: with all those fans of Kinou :p

Kristof

The crowding was massive yesterday (sunday).  It really annoyed me.  :P   But it's a good thing for the resort...  

I heard a lot of people talking about Space Mountain... Maybe that new commercial is a good thing...

Disneyana

Hello!
Maybe a stupid question, but are the crowds on the normal days in the week just like this too?
So the picture is from Sunday and of course the crowds on weekends are always busier than on other days. But that's amazing. It's just like in high season! So for DLP and it's finacial situation it's good, but for the guests it's not so really good, because they can't really do any attractions. I hope the park will not be so crowded like this when I'm going in May,lol. :D
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Patrick

QuoteThere were even large queuing lines for the Railroad stations
Well I take it Flor you have never been in a long queue for the railroad, I have on the 30th October and remember hearing what a boring attraction why are we even queueing for it from my little sister :lol: .  Of course I forced her to queue since I like it so much :D .  Well if the queues are anything like this in the summer I will rearrange a different queiter time to visit the resort in coming years, yes nice for the resort but for people like me who only get once a year usually it is a pain :( .

Kristof

Well, I don't know how the crowds will be in may.  Usually it's less crowed, simply because there are new special seasons and no nighttime parade.  But on the other hand, Mission 2 is being launched on april 9, maybe this will attract more visitors in the following off-season months.

Disneyana

Yes it can be crowded cause of SM:M2. But I'm looking forward that's not so crowded, because it is low season and I will be there from Tuesday to Friday. But the when the weather is very nice it can be totally different.   :lol:
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"