Pin Pics - Post Pics of Your Favourite Pins

Started by Anonymous, June 30, 2007, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disney_donutter

that stitch and belle one is fantastic.

madame_leota

hehe yeah your right dark its brilliant!! and i like the briar rose one. well i like them all but i love those 2 :D

Anonymous

Last batch probably for today.

Final one of the Princess Icons Dangle pins - Jasmine.

Hollywood Star Ariel & Flounder 2007 LE of 1000.

Another of the 2006 wreathe pins. Cinders with 3D detailing of Gus.

Soda Fountain & Studio Store LE of 500 - Beauty and the Beast Hollywood Red Carpet. Pin on pin.

esmeralda

so many beautiful pins!!!and a few that i've never seen before!
dark prince: i really love yours with the princ/princess couples! :donald:
Julia

madame_leota

just found a couple of pins on ebay

for dark - minnie as belle

and for donutter Pepper Ann

disney_donutter

haha oh my god..

PEPPER ANN!!!

Pepper Ann, Pepper Ann, Marching in her own parade Pepper Ann shes like one in a MILLIONNNNNNNNNN

Anonymous

I actually have a bunch of Minnie pins.

Minnie as Belle, Cinderella, Snow White, Tinkerbell, Aurora and Ariel.

Also got Minnie as Belle and Minnie as Ariel plushies.

:lol:

madame_leota

:D coolio. i love that pin, i thought it was so lovely! the guy who is selling both those pins has some amazing ones at the mo. ive got my eye on loads of them but cant afford them all so im gonna have to decide which ones to buy

EDIT:
just bought these 3

esmeralda

dark prince: i really would like to know how your plush minnie as ariel looks like!! can you make a picture as i'm a big fan of your plush collection especially the princesses,wendy,and so on.. :ears:
Julia

Anonymous

esmeralda

oh my god!!they are so cute!!! :nemo:
i've seen a similar belle-minnie at dlrp also like the other princesses/minnies but i've never seen that ariel one! i love it!! it's like the pin serie. i need to print that picture! thank you!! :D/  :stitch_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:
Julia

Anonymous

These are smaller than the Princess Minnie's at DLRP, and nicer I think.

I've got a few of these little plushes. Also got from DLRP, a Pirates Pluto (holding the keys in his mouth), a Pirate Mickey, Aerosmith Goofy,Astro Donald and Astro Minnie.

From the US, I've got a Jedi Mickey (very cute), and a Darth Mickey (bit weird). I'll have to post some pics of these at some point.

madame_leota

aww the belle one is gorgeous!! shes so so lush!!  i really dont have enough disney merchandise. need to start building my collection me thinks

Anonymous

madame_leota

woohoo!! they are fantastic!! i have a few dressed as plushes, mickey as jafar, mickey as a pirate, mickey as jack skellington, pluto as zero, i think i have a goofy pirate one too.  they had a brilliant minnie as cruella halloween 05 & 06 it was brilliant!! i wish i had bought one