Pin Pics - Post Pics of Your Favourite Pins

Started by Anonymous, June 30, 2007, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madame_leota

here are my stitch ones...  :stitch_bounce:   sorry the pics are a bit fuzzy, i took them on my mobile phone!

i LOVE the one of him as elvis and the one of him with the frog and also the one of him in a shirt with a rose. Its so sweet!!

and my NBX lanyard

i will post the rest of them later.

i cant wait to get my new ones through!! they are all pirate ones

fly_with_me_dumbo

lovely pins, i have to say though i hate nightmare before xmas, really scares me not like a scary movie but it just freaks me out, i cant watch it it makes me cringe it also like james and the giant peach, i think its the way they are done

madame_leota

how weird!! lol  off the disney theme a bit but i hate E.T  i cant watch it it frightens me!! lol  i cant even look at a toy without getting goosebumps!! nightmare before christmas is one of my fovorite of the films but i dont really class it as disney though.

heres some more pins...

fly_with_me_dumbo

i love the pluto ones, i've always loved pluto. nbc just scares me so much, its like james and the giant peach i remember i htought we was going to have to watch it at shcool i was panicing hahaha. i think it reminds me of nightmares  i use to have before. Weirdo i know!

madame_leota

i love the pluto ones too, i'm thinking about starting a pluto collection. Hes so sweet! ive seen some amazing pluto pins on ebay recently too

My sons pins (hes only 2!! hehe)

i LOVE this one, its lovely, and i thought it was quite fitting for him seems it was one of his first pins, they did a whole series of them so i might try and get the rest of them too

fly_with_me_dumbo

i have ONE pluto one, i dont collect really, but i do have a little cast member one and my mum sucked it up the hoover the other day :roll:  so she had to fish it back out, its quite funny really.

your pins are all lovely

madame_leota

thanks :)  i hope your pin survived its hoover trip!! lol  ive heard of much stranger things being gobbled up by a vac

fly_with_me_dumbo

oh it did :D

kurgly_bird

this is my new princess pin, very pretty, the pic won't do it justice because it was taken with my webcam.

x x x

Anonymous

Nice one. Never seen that one before.

:)

disney_donutter

Quote from: "Dark_Prince"Nice one. Never seen that one before.

:)

All your dreams come to life in one pin :P

kurgly_bird

it's a japanese mail order pin apparently and a LE of 100 according to the back  :D and it was only £7! couldn't resist.

x x x

Anonymous

Quote from: "disney_donutter"All your dreams come to life in one pin :P

Nah, not quite. Ariel's missing.

:lol:

And what about Giselle, Kida, Jane, Alice, Eilonwy, Esmeralda, Megara, Mulan and Pocahontas.

Actually, I don't have any pins yet with Jane, Esmeralda, Eilonwy, Kida and Pocahontas on. I should imagine there will be plenty of Giselle pins soon enough. Expect Eilonwy and Kida are particularly hard to come by.

Oh, and just a suggestion - people should try and keep their pin pics to within 640 pixels wide. If they get any bigger, it disrupts the layout of the thread, and makes it harder to view.  :)

disney_donutter

Quote from: "Dark_Prince"
Quote from: "disney_donutter"All your dreams come to life in one pin :P

Nah, not quite. Ariel's missing.

And what about Giselle, Kida, Jane, Alice, Eilonwy, Esmeralda, Megara, Mulan and Pocahontas.

Actually, I don't have any pins yet with Jane, Esmeralda, Eilonwy, Kida and Pocahontas on. I should imagine there will be plenty of Giselle pins soon enough. Expect Eilonwy and Kida are particularly hard to come by.

That is very true actually... where is Ariel?!

kurgly_bird

the seller was selling another with just 3 princesses on that i beleive was ariel, belle and jasmine. that was the only bad thing bout it the lack of ariel because she's one of my faves.

x x x
still had to have it :P