Pin Pics - Post Pics of Your Favourite Pins

Started by Anonymous, June 30, 2007, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Took a bit longer than I intended, but back again with more pins.

First up, another of the lovely storybook initial princess pins, this time Ariel. Guess who's next?  :wink:

Then the next of the icons dangle pins, which features Aurora and the Three Fairies. I love this pin, really nice, dreamy image of Aurora.

Then an older pin, a 2003 Jasmine pin. quite a nice pin on pin framed image.

And I couldn't post without another Belle pin. This is 2006 LE of 250 of Belle in her Christmas outfit. Has an embedded 'gem' holly on her collar. Lovely pin.

speedpacket

The Jasmine one is really cool!!!
Next visit:
13-14-15 February 2009 - Valentine in DLH Castle Club

Thank you Disney for introducing me to my girlfriend!  Disney truly is magical!!!

disney_donutter

All my pins are my faves!! eep!!  I am terrible.. I never buy pins to trade!!..

I dont have very many.. but my collection is getting bigger!!

madame_leota

lee lee your pics havent worked!!

Dark Prince i absolutly LOVE your pin of all the princesses and princes together! its beautiful!!

im going to go and have a look on ebay for it now. i just bought 5 off of ebay a few days ago, i canot wait to get them through!! heres one of them:

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi? ... 1183842449

madame_leota

oh my god!! if it wasnt so late i think i would scream my pants off!! while trying to find a few pins of mine on pinpics i have come accross this one! i want it SOOOOO bad  2 of my fave things, NBX and sititch in one pin

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi? ... 1183842449

madame_leota

dark prince - another thing i forgot to say is that (if you dont already know) you can buy pin backs on ebay that sort of screw on to your pins or something to keep them secure so if you wanted to wear your jumbo princess one that i have fallen in love with then if you get those you wont have any worries about losing it

Anonymous

Have you got a link to those?

I'd be interested in seeing what they are.

:)

madame_leota

im pretty sure theres are the ones, although the decription in the listing is quite naff! hehe naff, havent heard that in years!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/12-DELUXE-LOCKING ... dZViewItem

Anonymous

Thanks.

These are just a pin back aren't they though, instead of using the Mickey head. What this pin really needs is another pin or two on the back, it's kind of off balance as well with the placing of the pin.

I think it's really strange for a pin of it's size that they only bothered to put a single pin on it.

Oh well, will post some more pics later today - off for breakfast now.  :)

fly_with_me_dumbo

dark prince those pins are really nice, :P

Anonymous

Another selection of pins.

The fourth of the Princess Icons dangle pins - Ariel.

Strangely, this is my favourite of the Princess Storybook Initial pins.  :lol:

Another Princess name pin - a nice Aurora.

And the start of another set. These are a 2006 set, of the Princesses in a floral wreathe.  Most of them have got a 3D pin on pin element to them, but the Aurora and Ariel ones don't. I haven't come across a Jasmine one yet either.

:) Will post more later.  :)

fly_with_me_dumbo

they are nice too, just out of interest do you have anything disney thats not princesses like mickey & co  :D

Anonymous

Yes, but I tend to focus more on the Princesses as they're my favourite Disney films.

I will get round to posting more non-Princess pins later.

:D

fly_with_me_dumbo

yeah really when you think of disnay films you goto snow wite cinderella ect. theres only like 101 dalmations, lion king and bambi really that i think of aswell. i dont think of cars, monters inc, toy story really. i thinjk of the classics and the princess ones are. if i have to be honest my fave is ariel!

Anonymous

Ariel is my second favourite.