Started by Imagineer, June 30, 2007, 12:51:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Imagineer

I got a question: why is Hakuna Matata always closed?!  :evil:

Kristof

Imagineer, I've split your topic from the Favourite Restaurants topic in the Resort board.  Please stay on topic.  You can open a new topic if you have questions like these.

But to answer your question: it actually re-opened!  They now have this interesting Family menu: a bucket filled with fried chicken, 4 large fries and a bottle of Coke or water for 29.95.  You can choose between "soft" or "spicy".

For the veggies there's a delicious polar sandwich with fresh cheese & vegetables. (Also available at Disney Studio 1).  

Other menu choices include tomato soup, Taco salad, "salad Fraicheur" and deserts (Churros, Mickey brioche, fresh fruit, ...)  These choices are somewhat similar to the Fuente Del Oro menu (both restaurants share one kitchen).

Nicholas-c

Quote from: "raptor1982"Imagineer, I've split your topic from the Favourite Restaurants topic in the Resort board.  Please stay on topic.  You can open a new topic if you have questions like these.

But to answer your question: it actually re-opened!  They now have this interesting Family menu: a bucket filled with fried chicken, 4 large fries and a bottle of Coke or water for 29.95.  You can choose between "soft" or "spicy".

For the veggies there's a delicious polar sandwich with fresh cheese & vegetables. (Also available at Disney Studio 1).  

Other menu choices include tomato soup, Taco salad, "salad Fraicheur" and deserts (Churros, Mickey brioche, fresh fruit, ...)  These choices are somewhat similar to the Fuente Del Oro menu (both restaurants share one kitchen).

yummy :P im drooling here :D
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

tubbsy

Mmmmmmm! That sounds like a good option for my lot for lunch :D

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

GeoffD

we used to always eat in there, i'm sure we will again now

Tonie

The new menu looks great, I hope go soon
Tonie !

smurfy74

the menu sounds great my partner will definately want to go here when I mention its reopened and the price of the menu doesnt seem to bad either

ailsa

We went in when I was about 11. But I was ill and had to leave before I'd even ordered!

Soap

It had been closed all weekend? Somebody knows why that is?
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

giorgio1712

I think they only open during really busy days, don't quote me on this but i think that will be why it is closed. Anyone confirm this?

Soap

Pfff well saturday was a really busy day, the only attraction which was under the 30 mins queing was POTC ...... :?
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney