Disneyland Park's Christmas Season 2007

Started by Kristof, June 29, 2007, 11:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Butlin Boy

I love how they've kept the same idea that they used for the 15th posters and edited it for christmas :)

//http://www.images-squish.net/users/Alex/noel_visuel01.jpg

They've also done it for Halloween 8)

:arrow: http://www.disneygazette.fr/forum/viewt ... 254#118254

[Moderator: Please don't post images larger than 800px width!]

GeoffD

i like it, and it's just hit me how much i need to go for a christmas. Looks nice but never been at christmas.

Disneyana

Oh this Christmas advertise pic looks lovely. But sad that Fantillusion will only be running at Weekends. Why will they do this ? And it's a shame that the 3=2 offer isn't available for Christmas Season
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

ICHAPMAN

Nice graphic - but whats with the giant pringles!.   :lol:

Lozzie

EE!!! Im so excited!! Our last full day is going to be on the 10th November on our trip. So we will get to see the first day of the Christmas Season :D :D (never had a Disney Xmas before)
"Indian Chief Indian Chief, clap clap, peekaboo peekaboo, bleeeeeeeeehhhhh"- Had that in my head ever since i saw Following the Leader with Peter Pan!

miss disney fan

Quote from: "Disneyana"Oh this Christmas advertise pic looks lovely. But sad that Fantillusion will only be running at Weekends. Why will they do this ? And it's a shame that the 3=2 offer isn't available for Christmas Season

they do some extra nights free in november and i know what you mean about fantillusion, we have only got the sunday when we are there to watch and tape it  :cry:

Sly_Racoon

Quote from: "Disneyana"Oh this Christmas advertise pic looks lovely. But sad that Fantillusion will only be running at Weekends. Why will they do this ? And it's a shame that the 3=2 offer isn't available for Christmas Season

The extra day and night free offer is on between 9th November - 20th December 2007; 6th - 19th January 2008; 3rd - 6th February 2008; 7th - 12th March 2008.

I'm going on the 20th December for 3 nights and only have to pay the price of 2 nights!

I only ever go at Christmas, its my favourite time of year at Disney.

Disneyana

Oh really ? Because in the german official brochure they only offer the 3=2 thing from January till February. For November and December they have the 15% offer. Maybe they offer different things in the other countries ?
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

DynastyGo

They do this because during the week at this period there is almost nobody and the park will close at 6 PM. Before the park opening hours were not based on the frequentation and closed at 8 everyday.

Fantillusion will be running all the days during the Christmas holidays of course ;).

miss disney fan

when i have been in november the Fantillusion parade was as busy as the christmas parade, same with the rides, it was roughly the same wait time for rides when both parades were going round  :?

Donald-Duck-Malta

Hey guys!

Christmas is going to be the best ever this year and it can't be missed,its the 2nd time im going to DLRP in christmas hopefully,I can't wiat to go.

Anyways Catch u later Disney Fans!

TowMater

Quote from: "ICHAPMAN"Nice graphic - but whats with the giant pringles!.   :lol:

I think they're 'blue confetti'.
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

Soap

Whahahhahaa  :lol:  They really do look like pringles  :P  But the adverts are looking really, really great this year :D
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Anthony

Quote from: "Soap"Whahahhahaa  :lol:  They really do look like pringles  :P  But the adverts are looking really, really great this year :D
Oh yeah, definitely. Just look at last year's key visual...

Yuk.

Something amazing has happened to DLRP this year. even despite the blue pringles. :lol:

miss disney fan

when will we know which way Fantillusion is starting of from ie IASW or main street, or do we have to wait for someone to watch the parade to find out  :?: