Disneyland Park's Christmas Season 2007

Started by Kristof, June 29, 2007, 11:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fly_with_me_dumbo

the brochoure says
Quotenobody does christmas quite like disney, and this is the year to experience a festive fairytale as decorations more dazzling light up the park for our birthday celebration
so by the sound of it there will be a massive difference in the amount of decorations this xmas, sounds exciting :D

fly_with_me_dumbo

i am sorry if this has been mentioned but is there fireworks at christmas?

miss disney fan

when we stayed once for christmas there was fireworks, it was either the november or the december trip, dont know if they have been on every xmas but the years i went were 2003 and 2004

Anthony

Quote from: "fly_with_me_dumbo"i am sorry if this has been mentioned but is there fireworks at christmas?
No. They were only through 2001-2003 I think.

I'd be surprised if there will be a "massive difference" in the amount of decorations, more like the added lights of the 15th decorations are the "extras".

I wonder - can they use the Main Street chandeliers with the Lumiere banners?

Kristof

QuoteI wonder - can they use the Main Street chandeliers with the Lumiere banners?

I've seen key visuals with the banners AND the chandeliers.  So there's a chance they'll use both.

ICHAPMAN

Anyone any idea around when Disney will release details about the Christmas  Season?

ie Parades / Events / Opening Hours etc.

Thanks

Iain

anthony2k6

The new christmas merchendise has started to appear in the shops - complete with the 15 logo on them :) very nice!

Soap

My mom bought the first mug with the logo and the Christmas theming @ the Art gallery in DV  :D
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

anthony2k6

I bought 3 christmas decorations with 15 on  :lol:

miss disney fan

are they selling alot of things for xmas things yet, my mother always gets some 'ball-balls' (sorry cant think of there really name) for the christmas tree, have you seen any around in the shops :?:

Nala_84

There's one shop in the Castle which sells Christmas stuff all over the year, maybe you can find them there ;)
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Lozzie

Thats ace! Im going to be there from 8th-11th November so i should catch the start of the Christmas stuff! :D
"Indian Chief Indian Chief, clap clap, peekaboo peekaboo, bleeeeeeeeehhhhh"- Had that in my head ever since i saw Following the Leader with Peter Pan!

anthony2k6

Quote from: "Nala_84"There's one shop in the Castle which sells Christmas stuff all over the year, maybe you can find them there ;)
yep, thats where i got mine :)

miss disney fan

we have been twice to DLRP, but we only really used the castle as a walk way to enter the other side, makes me wonder how many more things we have missed in the past  :?

Kristof

Quote from: "miss disney fan"we have been twice to DLRP, but we only really used the castle as a walk way to enter the other side, makes me wonder how many more things we have missed in the past  :?

:shock:   That's like going to Paris town and not visit the Eiffeltower...  :lol:

Just kidding of course.  :wink: