Disneyland Park's Christmas Season 2007

Started by Kristof, June 29, 2007, 11:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ladyghost

Thank you!
In December, will be the same times?  :wink:
Ladyghost.

Shadow doesn\'t exist, what you call shadow is the light you can\'t see.

ightenhill

Anyword on any fireworks at all on christmas day night .. I find it hard to believe such a peak time is fireworkless for want of a better word..
[size=85]WDW Florida July 91(way too hot), DL California June 92,DL California Sep 93, DLP France Feb 96, DLP France March 02, DLP France Christmas to NY 03, WDW Christmas Eve to NY 04, WDW Oct 05, DL California Christmas to NY 05, DLP March 06, WDW Nov 06,DLP Paris Christmas to NY 06, WDW April 07 DL California Nov 07, WDW Dec 07, DLP Mar 08, DLP Jul 08, DL Hong Kong Mar 09, WDW Oct 09,  DLP Xmas 09[/size]

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "raptor1982"Just finished uploading an Echanted Candleabration video to Dailymotion.  :)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3jgpx ... leabration

Enjoy!  :wink:

Fantastic video, I really wish that I were there to see it in person :roll:

Anthony

Quote from: "ightenhill"Anyword on any fireworks at all on christmas day night .. I find it hard to believe such a peak time is fireworkless for want of a better word..
Fireworks only on new year's eve in the Winter. I agree though, it wouldn't be too much to present a simple fireworks show like the one they had around 2001 over the main fortnight of Christmas, with the attendance they get these days. Considering the amount of other Christmas stuff though and this possible extra daytime show, we're doing amazing already.

Quote from: "ladyghost"Thank you!
In December, will be the same times?  :wink:
Ladyghost.
It depends when you visit in December! They might be the same for early weeks, until the park switches to longer opening hours. Just keep checking the official website.

cinders

oh cant ya have a word to have the mini show fom the 13th dec :P mini is all my daughter wants to see :O:( !! lol

2004  Decemeber Hotel  Santa Fe
2005  October Hotel  Cheyenne
2007 Decemeber  Hotel Santa Fe
2008 Decemeber Hotel Cheyenne
2009 July Hotel Santa Fe
2009 Novemeber Sequoia Lodge
Abigail`s 7th birthday suprise 21st March 2010
2010 9th Decemeber Santa Fe can`t wait!

jojj

hi
we are going on the 19th dec - 23rd dec
havent been at christmas for 5 year so really excited
we went in august too!
anyway -my question

do you have to pay to see santa?
is the queue really long ?
what time is the best time to go?
and what are the santa opening times?

thanks!
Jo

speedpacket

Quote from: "jojj"hi
we are going on the 19th dec - 23rd dec
havent been at christmas for 5 year so really excited
we went in august too!
anyway -my question

do you have to pay to see santa?
is the queue really long ?
what time is the best time to go?
and what are the santa opening times?

thanks!
Jo
Do some people realise what a great site they are actually on when they are posting stuff in the forum?  All the answers to your questions are in fact posted in the guides on the website.

To help you out: http://www.dlrpmagic.com/guides/seasons ... asvillage/

Sometimes it would be great to see people respect the work that the website owners put into this little place of magic on the web, really :)  It's amazing how much information is on there, so use it :) :) :) :)

Oh, and before you tell me not all information is included: it's FREE, as it always is in Disneyland :) :) :) :)
Next visit:
13-14-15 February 2009 - Valentine in DLH Castle Club

Thank you Disney for introducing me to my girlfriend!  Disney truly is magical!!!

loaloa

I've post a new topic on this forum two hours ago to let you know that i've post on my blog disney and more the first ever document that prove that imagineers have planned to built the highly awaited Indiana Jones adventure attraction at DLP.
Unfortunately, it seems that the webmaster of this forum decided that YOU shouldn't see it . He also have the delicacy to cancel my topic probably to make sure you will not go on my blog to see it.
My blog is a non-commercial site, with the only goal to share great documents to all DLP fans. I will be you, dear magicforum readers, i will take quite badly that your webmaster try deliberately to avoid you to see DLP documents that you are all hoping for.
May be it's simply some jealousy against my blog ( they can have good reasons to be jealous ) or may be it's only stupidity.
Anyway, if you want to know why the imagineers are ready to built Indiana Jones adventure the day the park will decide it and see the first blueprint of it, please go at:
http://disneyandmore.blogspot.com/2007/ ... built.html

Kristof

Come on...  :roll:

We do not delete topics here.  You can read my comment on this post in the Woody's Roundup topic.  There's no need to spam topics with disrespectful comments like these.  Don't forget you're a guest in my house here.

loaloa

Quote from: "raptor1982"Come on...  :roll:

We do not delete topics here.  You can read my comment on this post in the Woody's Roundup topic.  There's no need to spam topics with disrespectful comments like these.  Don't forget you're a guest in my house here.

I have to apologize to you as you indeed move the topic in the weblinks section, so here it is, i apologize sincerely.

Kristof

Apology accepted.  

And now back on topic here!  :)

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Baloo"I'm not sure if anyone read, but:

Quote from: "DLRP Today"We've received word from a reliable source that preparations are underway backstage for a new addition to the Christmas entertainment line-up.

Starring Minnie Mouse, a new show entitled 'Minnie's Jolly Holiday Show' is expected to premiere on the Central Plaza Stage from the weekend of 15th/16th December 2007, playing daily throughout daytime hours for the rest of the season!
Source

The first images and videos have appeared on-line:

:arrow: http://www.disneymagicinteractive.com/f ... c&start=15

Source: Scrooge on DMI

Riebi

Looks like a lot of fun! Nice little show!
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Anthony

"Jolly jolly jolly holidays!" It's back in Disneyland Park!

Great show, DLRP really can make magic out of practically nothing. Although, it looks like quite a bit of effort went in... they recorded new Minnie voices, gave her and those dancers nice new costumes...

Coming on top of everything else already running during Christmas, it's pretty amazing. 8) Best Christmas Season yet perhaps? What do you think?

cinders

so not fair ! we leave on the 15th dec  :minnie:

2004  Decemeber Hotel  Santa Fe
2005  October Hotel  Cheyenne
2007 Decemeber  Hotel Santa Fe
2008 Decemeber Hotel Cheyenne
2009 July Hotel Santa Fe
2009 Novemeber Sequoia Lodge
Abigail`s 7th birthday suprise 21st March 2010
2010 9th Decemeber Santa Fe can`t wait!