2005  October Hotel  Cheyenne
2007 Decemeber  Hotel Santa Fe
2008 Decemeber Hotel Cheyenne
2009 July Hotel Santa Fe
2009 Novemeber Sequoia Lodge
Abigail`s 7th birthday suprise 21st March 2010
2010 9th Decemeber Santa Fe can`t wait!

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "cinders" :o  :o  :o  they arnt working !

Perhaps these will answer your question:

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy":arrow: what is quite possibly the weirdest thing that I have ever seen on Mainstreet :?  Courtesy of dlpmagic on You Tube:
Link

Quote from: "Baloo"Spotted on DCP by Spectroman, video spotted on YouTube by dlpmagic: more bugs with the lights this year - worse than the chandeliers!

(Sunday?) Fine until the ending, then only half are lit for the finale:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jJM16Y5frNI

(Monday?) Even worse - One part lights, then goes dark, then lights, then the end is half on/half off:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tQOWNIUUNEE

Fingers crossed it's fixed tonight...

Does anyone have an update on this situation, are they fixed now? :?

experiment627

I watched the "Enchanted Candelabration" tonight and was rather impressed with the lighting of the Castle and Main Street... so if there are any problems, I didn't notice them...

cinders

ooo can i ask you what tme they have that and if its the same time every night ?

2004  Decemeber Hotel  Santa Fe
2005  October Hotel  Cheyenne
2007 Decemeber  Hotel Santa Fe
2008 Decemeber Hotel Cheyenne
2009 July Hotel Santa Fe
2009 Novemeber Sequoia Lodge
Abigail`s 7th birthday suprise 21st March 2010
2010 9th Decemeber Santa Fe can`t wait!

lindylou2_2002

Quote from: "cinders"oooo i hope belles village will be there as last time i went i missed it :( there was so much to see and so little time to do it all !
well this time i am gonna make sure i see it all going to have half a day in the studios park and a day and a half in disney park !:D i have a plan already :D

i dont see much pointy in spending a whole day in the studios park with a 4 yr old as i dont think there is much for them to do in there
:D

oo i will stop rambling now  :lol:

at Halloween we Took our 2 four year olds, 1 3 year old and a 2 year old. Went on the Flying carpets, The new cars ride, so the animagic show and watched the parade. the taller of the 2 four year olds also went on the new Crushes coaster. Plus there loads of character meet and greats. in the Studios. Took most of the day to do all of this.
LINDY

TowMater

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Vshtowhb2cc

Seems Gepetto and Gidoen are still in the parade while the tree is in construction.
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

Mr_B

Morning everyone !

Has anybody got any pictures they can upload of the snow fall on Main Street ? I'd love to see what it looks like.

Many thanks.

Mr_B
From the mansion on the hill
Shrieks of laughter break the still
Ghoulish figures start to wake
Makes your knees begin to quake

DLRP - We\'ve been there one or two times .....

Jorien

It's not a picture but a video. Have a look HERE.

It's very nice when you're on Main Street and suddenly the 'music' starts and it starts snowing! It really adds something i think.
You see a lot of people being surprised, suddenly standing still, and looking up where it comes from.
The machines make a lot of 'noise' though, so i understand now why this tingling sound/music is being used during the snowing.  :wink:

Disneyana

Nice video. It looks nice how the snow falls. And with the twinkling music it's a very nice thing which adds a bit more magic to DLP. Funny to see the visitors reactions. How surprised they are and stop walking.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Mr_B

Wow - Many thanks Jorien  :D

Thats what I always like about this forum everybody tries to help and answer each others requests and questions :-)

Thats great - I'm hoping to make DLRP for the first week of January (If money can stretch) just to have the christmas experience. My kids will love this !  

Mr_B
From the mansion on the hill
Shrieks of laughter break the still
Ghoulish figures start to wake
Makes your knees begin to quake

DLRP - We\'ve been there one or two times .....

loaloa

Disney and more released a full update on the christmas celebration at DLP with more than 40 pictures, and most of them are high-res "wallpaper" photos, which will be great for our computer desktop!

http://disneyandmore.blogspot.com/2007/ ... ation.html

Kristof

Just finished uploading an Echanted Candleabration video to Dailymotion.  :)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3jgpx ... leabration

Enjoy!  :wink:

lukesmom

Thank you so much for that raptor. Its fantastic  :D  Only 25days until we get there. Oh Boy!!!!!!!!  :santa:
Emma xx

ladyghost

Waw, what a great video!
Where can I know the times for it and the Xmas parades?
Ladyghost.

Shadow doesn\'t exist, what you call shadow is the light you can\'t see.

Anthony

I'm not sure if anyone read, but:

Quote from: "DLRP Today"We've received word from a reliable source that preparations are underway backstage for a new addition to the Christmas entertainment line-up.

Starring Minnie Mouse, a new show entitled 'Minnie's Jolly Holiday Show' is expected to premiere on the Central Plaza Stage from the weekend of 15th/16th December 2007, playing daily throughout daytime hours for the rest of the season!
Source

Quote from: "ladyghost"Waw, what a great video!
Where can I know the times for it and the Xmas parades?
Ladyghost.
Full schedule: http://www.disneylandparis.com/shows_parades/DLP.pdf :wink: