Disneyland Park's Christmas Season 2007

Started by Kristof, June 29, 2007, 11:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dlrp-mad

It will be interesting to see how the intergrate the 15th anniversary celebration with the christmas theme. It should be pretty easy really, they have a lot of decorations up. I'm hoping to visit with my family this christmas for a few days rest and relaxation, so I'll be sure to send in some pics when I'm there.

dlrp-mad :mickey2:

dlrp trips:Debut] August 2006 - Sequoia Lodge December 2007 - Disneyland Hotel July 2008 - Newport Bay Club

Imagineer

Quote from: "raptor1982"I even heard some shocking news last week: there's going to be a Santa's Village in the park.  Now let's face it, how high are the odds this will be in fact Belle's Christmas Village?  :cry:
What's wrong with Santa's village? Let's wait and see, maybe it could be even better than the Belle's one.

miss disney fan

will the xmas tree return this year with the 15th birthday going on in main street just wonder as raptor said the  Pumpkin is not returning  :?:

Imagineer

Quote from: "miss disney fan"will the xmas tree return this year with the 15th birthday going on in main street just wonder as raptor said the  Pumpkin is not returning  :?:
Well, I think the pumpkin will not return just because it was located in the middle of central plaza, where the candleabration stage is now. The tree is situated in Town Square, so I suppose it should be there also this year.
Tell me if I wrong raptor!  :)

Kristof

The Christmas Tree will be on Town Square.  :)

miss disney fan

Quote from: "raptor1982"The Christmas Tree will be on Town Square.  :)

yes, thanks raptor  :D

Rascal-HN

will Chante Noel be playing on christmas on the parade?

Patrick

Quote from: "Rascal-HN"will Chante Noel be playing on christmas on the parade?

Who knows really, I'm sure as we find it out, it will posted in this topic :wink: .

disney_dudette

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"Hopefully, it will be  'just like we've dreamed it' with a little bit of christmasy music at the end.

Not just the end but it will be good if they have a Christmas version of Just like we Dreamed it! I could just imagen it now! HOW KOOL! :santa:
Rember...
Dreams can come true, with:
Faith, Trust and alittle bit of Pixie Dust

Dlrpfan

I really hope that they do do some sort of xmas parade i mean its not christmas with out a parade!
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

disney_donutter

I would love to go at x-mas, my nephew is too young to take at x-mas really, but once he gets a little bit older nothing will stop me ;-) lol.  We always go in low season so he doesnt get frightened if it is too busy.

ford prefect

have just booked for 23/12 ubtil 27/12 at sequoia lodge!

can't wait!

A shame that tinkerbell's show isn't on, will enjoy mickeys holiday dinner show instead!
enjoy yourself, it\'s later than you think!

anthony2k6

Quote from: "raptor1982"The Christmas Parade will not return, the Santa sleigh will be added at the end of OUADP.

if the old floats are going to be used for halloween, then why not for the christmas parade also? anyone know why?

Kristof

Good news, everyone! It turns out that Belle's Christmas Village will return as every year (without the musical) and that Santa's village appears to be placed somewhere else.

Imagineer

So we're gonna have both! Veeeeery good!