most fun you have had?

Started by Nicholas-c, June 26, 2007, 01:24:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicholas-c

whats the most fun you have had in the park?

i will start :P

first ever time i went in the caves we kinda got lost :P and we found the exit so i crawled out kissing the floor shouting "im free! ive been in there 15 whole years!" some of the looks i got from people going past was so funny :P

edit: i did this as a joke btw :P
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

tubbsy

I have loads of fun times, but the funniest was when my hubby (not a fan of coasters) suggested we do RNRC. Which really surprised me. I kept saying "are you sure? Its not a slow coaster you know" but he kept insisting it was fine.

We had to do baby swap. He said for me to go first, so I go through  the queue, ride the coaster and as we come to the end, he's stood there with the kids, I give him the thumbs up and he goes off to jump into the car at the station.......

5 minutes later he comes out of the end white as a sheet :lol: He didnt have a clue what the ride was going to be like! No wonder he suggested going on it. He thought that it was like a tour through music or something! He had to buy his on ride photo cos he couldnt quite believe what he had just done. :lol: Bless him.

This has taught him a valuable lesson. Read up on Disney before we go and when his dear wife talks about the rides, he listens! He's a bit wary of Crush, but he says hes fully prepared for that one :lol:

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

ailsa

Mine was when I went with a school trip (our band played there) and my friend was is slightly odd (his dad's a psychiatrist what do you expect) and he started moaning loudly in the marionette he goes "I hate disneyland it's all fake! The rides are fake, the characters are fake and the rocks fake!" and proceeded to bite the rock there was a pause the he turned around and said "rocks not fake!"

And when we were on POTC he started waving to the guests in the restaurant and asking other guests "parle-vous couiller (sp?)" Which means do you speak spoon. We must have been a nightmare for other guests but it was laugh!

Masamune

:P Me and my mum always have a lot of fun on Big Thunder Mountain, as my mum can never stop laughing throughout that whole ride. :lol: Her laugh is one of those laughs that make other people laugh.

Another fun time we had was last October, on the huge rope bridge near the caves. :o Once we got to the middle, me and my mum started bouncing like mad, and soon we were joined by a couple of big men who made us bounce even higher! :lol: People were afraid to get on the bridge at either end because of how much it was bouncing.

giorgio1712

Most fun i ever had was in August 2006. I took my brother on the "big" rides for the first time and he loved them, i was really pleased i would have someone to enjoy my favourite rides with from now on.

lilcharlie

I always love going on Casey Junior with my mum as she doesnt like roller coasters and to her this ride is extreme! We are normally in hysterics throughout the whole ride !