Space Mountain closed all day.

Started by gken89, June 24, 2007, 07:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gken89

I went to EuroDisney on Wednesday 21st June and was disappointed to find out that Space Mountain was closed all day. What's wrong with it? it said on the park map that it would be closed on the 25th and 26th June but no other days. Can anybody explain to me why it is currently closed?

I was quite gutted actually. Last time I went to Disney I was 5 and it hadn't opened yet.

Also, we got stuck on Pirates of the Caribbean at the final drop, and Indiana Jones broke down at 3pm for a while. Still, we returned to it.

Overall I was a bit disappointed but my day wasn't completely spoilt. Although I would say that Disney is lacking a bit of magic right now. It needs more TLC and some updates in some areas.

Patrick

Disney have tried their hardest lately with reviving the magic in the resort.  Space Mountain was closed probably due to a technical fault, causing it to be closed for the day.  This can happen to any ride, and rides breaking down, this is normal theme park operations, every ride breaks down sometime.

Kristof

Are you sure it was Wednesday 21st June 2007?  It isn't called Euro Disney since 1995 anymore?  :wink:

I've been stuck at POTC in Florida for half an hour, between two scenes in the dark, so it's not just DLRP that can have technical difficulties.  If you've been following DLRP lately (I'm sure you have, since you're a member of this board), you'll know that lots and lots of areas are being refurbed for the moment.  

And by the way, this belongs in the Trip Reports topic!!!!

RocketBabyDoll

Space Mountain was supposed to be closed on the 24th and 25th, but they moved it to the 20th and 21st.
Don\'t waste your time or time will waste you