Celestia Spa at Disneyland Hotel

Started by maji, June 19, 2007, 02:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maji

wow, a new spa at the disneyland hotel :!: don't think i'll be able to find the time for pampering when i'm there- too much to enjoy in the parks :D  :D

Kristof

For those who have no idea what maji is talking about, here's the official press release for the new spa at the Disneyland Hotel:

New Spa at Disneyland Hotel Expands Recreational Adventures
The luxurious Disneyland Hotel has treated its guests with a new elegant and state of art spa. The Celestia Spa, which opened in May, has developed a thorough program to ensure that their pampering experience will leave you feeling amazing and invigorated.

The Celestia Spa offers the ultimate choice in beauty treatments, from facials, exfoliations, massages to manicures and pedicures. Professional and friendly beauty therapists will use the finest products especially developed for men and women to enhance wellbeing, innerpeace and happiness.

Among the exclusive treatments is the Relaxing Break for two, which takes place in a double treatment room and is ideal for couples or friends (two hours, 190 Euros). Celestia Spa also offers a 60-minute hot stones massage using volcanic stones from Hawaii.

The Celestia Spa is one of the many ways to spend quality leisure time in Disneyland Resort Paris. [...]

tubbsy

Mmmmmmm sounds great, but would I have time for that? :lol:

Maybe for my 40th in *cough* years time.

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Crush_Love

That's cool!!!!!!!!!! :)
DLRP, là où les rêves deviennent réalité

maji

"for those who have no idea what maji is talking about" - deary me, i  presumed the official dlrp paris e-mail would have made it's rounds by now.yikes,i thought it was only me who had the problem of not knowing what i was talking about. :D  :D

Riebi

Seems to be a trend in this times for luxery class hotels in france. I get much mail from other hotels wich tell about its new spa
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Soap

Wow, that is a great add to such a luxorious Hotel!
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Riebi

Has somebody any pics of the spa?

miss disney fan

Quote from: "Riebi"Has somebody any pics of the spa?

heres the disneyland page

http://hotels.disneylandparis.co.uk/hot ... -spa.xhtml

but correct me if i'm wrong, the pool in the photo, isnt that the pool for the hotel new york  :?:

Riebi

yes! They wanna fake us!  :cry:

belle

Quote from: "raptor1982"For those who have no idea what maji is talking about, here's the official press release for the new spa at the Disneyland Hotel:

New Spa at Disneyland Hotel Expands Recreational Adventures
The luxurious Disneyland Hotel has treated its guests with a new elegant and state of art spa. The Celestia Spa, which opened in May, has developed a thorough program to ensure that their pampering experience will leave you feeling amazing and invigorated.

The Celestia Spa offers the ultimate choice in beauty treatments, from facials, exfoliations, massages to manicures and pedicures. Professional and friendly beauty therapists will use the finest products especially developed for men and women to enhance wellbeing, innerpeace and happiness.

Among the exclusive treatments is the Relaxing Break for two, which takes place in a double treatment room and is ideal for couples or friends (two hours, 190 Euros). Celestia Spa also offers a 60-minute hot stones massage using volcanic stones from Hawaii.

The Celestia Spa is one of the many ways to spend quality leisure time in Disneyland Resort Paris. [...]

Does anyone have more information about the choise in beauty treatments and the massages  and a price list of celestia spa?

MinnieMouse

In 09/2005 a massage in the Disneyland Hotel was for 30 minutes 30 € - and this was the cheapest.

Alexandra

Disneyana

But I guess it will be more expensive now, because now it is an official Spa ?! Is it open only to guests of the Disneyland Hotel ?
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

davewasbaloo

Spa treatments are a great accompliament to any Disney trip.  I surprised my DW with a 60 min massage at the Marriott Spa on our last trip.  Pure bliss she said.

And I have had wonderful massages at the GRand Californian at Disneyland and the Animal Kingdom Lodge at WDW.  Helps make the vacation complete.

These rates seem very reasonable for Disney - I expect they will go up.
since 2001 (many before that)

belle

Is there someone on the forum(maybe you Raptor?)who can tell me more about the spa then the info that `s all ready been given cause i would surprise my husband with a treatment /massage on our next stay in October.
So i really wanna know if it `s possible to book during the evening for the spa and if you can all ready make reservations in advance.also it would be verry nice if there is a list of different treatments .
I think the information by the official site of disney is verry poor,so i hope that you can help me.