New parade route

Started by TowMater, June 07, 2007, 05:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TowMater

I would like the parade route to be larger than ever before.

Down the Radiator Springs road, I saw a gate and maybe the parades end there?

From Rock 'n' Roller Coaster to Cars Race Rally, It could be like travellers are going past Radiator Springs.

Well you all will think about it.
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

speedpacket

Quote from: "TowMater"I would like the parade route to be larger than ever before.

Down the Radiator Springs road, I saw a gate and maybe the parades end there?

From Rock 'n' Roller Coaster to Cars Race Rally, It could be like travellers are going past Radiator Springs.

Well you all will think about it.
I'm quite sure that they will make the route longer; if you look at the new pavements in front of Animagique and the rest of toon studio, you will see that they inerted little lights that are an extension to the film role borders from the rest of the parade...  they must be there for a reason, don't you agree?
Next visit:
13-14-15 February 2009 - Valentine in DLH Castle Club

Thank you Disney for introducing me to my girlfriend!  Disney truly is magical!!!

Kristof

The Toon Studio esplanade area is way too small to accomadate parade watching guests and the actual floats, so it's very unlikely they will have the parade go that way.  :)

speedpacket

Quote from: "raptor1982"The Toon Studio esplanade area is way too small to accomadate parade watching guests and the actual floats, so it's very unlikely they will have the parade go that way.  :)
I don't see why they wouldn't be able to go past animagique - isn't there an exit before the actual entrance of radiator springs?
Next visit:
13-14-15 February 2009 - Valentine in DLH Castle Club

Thank you Disney for introducing me to my girlfriend!  Disney truly is magical!!!