Your Most Nice Experience

Started by MSW, June 06, 2007, 02:29:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MSW

When I went to Disneyland 11th May, It's so nice,
because with all my classmates I could just go in all attractions with only 5 minutes waiting time! That was so cool.

Only the bad thing, I was dizzy and a little drunk from the night before, because I had no sleep and I had to sit in a stinking bus for 5 whole hours!
The bus trip began 2 hrs in the morning!  :oops: huuuuuuuuu

Hugs
MSW

MSW

Ehhhhm, so what about you?
Any good/bad experience?

MSW

Anonymous

First time going into the Park in 1994.

Turning the corner and seeing the X-Wing in Discovery Land.

First time I went on Pirates of the Caribbean. It was a hot sunny day, and it was incredible, the change of atmosphere and the feeling that you'd really gone into a different world and time as you came out into the loading area.

I think the first time you go on any ride, it's an experience you're never going to have quite the same again.

Interaction with some of the characters last March. I was at the resort on my own, and so it was especially nice having characters coming up to you at times and messing around with you.

Watching the Princess parade last March, every afternoon over a 5 day period. So cool. The buildup and anticipation as Dancin' A Catchy Rhythm started, and then you saw the Princesses finally come out.

I'm going to miss Dancin' A Catchy Rhythm in September.

tubbsy

Being cuddled by Eeyore for the first time.

Watching Steph cuddle Tigger and when she saw Jack as we went to go on Pirates, but we couldnt get anywhere near him.

When Steph was chosen to join in and sit on the 10th birthday cake (2002)

Littluns face seeing Mickey for the first time and then him getting a big hug from Mickey.

Steph walking down Mian Street turning to me, giving me n hubby a big hug n saying "thank-you" (Oh I'm getting teary eyed thinking of it now!)

Going on RNRC for the first time. :D

Being in Disney :D

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

pjulie75

There are so many...........
My twin girls age 2 kissing and cuddling Mickey.  A priceless moment and I have a fantastic photograph.  The girls are now as Disneymad as me!

Waving at the Parade and everyone waving back.

Sitting on Main Street at night watching the fireworks.

Seeing Michael Jackson last year, what a superstar.

Going on It's A Small World with my girls and us all singing along.

Coming off Rock N Roller after going on myself (husband had to watch kids) and being so excited and the girls laughing and saying they could hear me "scream"

Disney is wonderful and I get a big smile on my face thinking about it, brilliant holidays.

Suzy

Yes - all the usual magic moments - but it was soooooo exciting for me the first time I saw Sulley in the studios.  He was so big and soft and fluffy and gorgeous and I had to have my photo taken holding his hand!  And meeting Mr. Incredible - the perfect gentleman - who kissed my hand.

Er.... is this a good time to confess I'm in my 40's?!!!   :D

fly_with_me_dumbo

just being there, but also when i got picked to dance in the parade in the little mermaid part, i was OBSESSED with the little mermaid when i was little.

kurgly_bird

my best moment was getting pulled up to dance in the parade of fools in 97 when i was 7.

the first time i rode btm when i was 9

meeting all the characters for the first time, lol i still hug them to death today they must be freaked out seeing this 17 yr old coming at them :P

ooo and in october 05 in frontierland when pluto tried to take me away with him lol, he's my fave of the big 5.

x x x

Anonymous

Belle smiling at me. Made me go weak at the knees.

He he.

:lol:

Riebi

...no that was the look under her dress  :P   :lol:
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Anonymous

:shock:

Mmmm, hadn't noticed.

Really.

Honestly.

He he.

Nicholas-c

last year (or maybe year before) me, my uncle (36) and my brother went around the park by our selfs whilst my mum and aunty went shopping. we could go on 1 ride before the park closed so we picked the haunted mansion, usually this isnt scary atall... or is it  :roll:

we qued up as normal and go into the elevator. the cast member in side the elevator had a really scary look about him so as it started he walked around the room and when the lighting strikes he managed to appear in the middle of the crowd and he put his hand on my uncles and my brothers shoulders. i can honestly say ive never heard a grown man scream so much in his life :P

at night all the cast members are really fun! on pirates they are really involved in the theme and will play along with games :D
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone