The Great Big Family Trip To Disneyland Paris 2023

Started by bad-pink-tink, August 06, 2022, 03:06:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bad-pink-tink

I've been tasked with organizing a family trip to Disneyland Paris in 2023. Disneyland Paris as a solo is easy, I've done it 3 times now, but this is a very different trip.
Right now details are very open.

The group will be

• Me - Expert Disney parks planner
  • My mum - just happy to be there, has been to Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney World but just goes with the flow
  • My sister - has been to Walt Disney World when we were young, never to Disneyland Paris, is not a parks person, this trip is for her daughter, my niece.
  • Niece will be 8 years old at the time of the trip, wont know what hit her, will be living her best life and wont want to come home
  • Possible 2 of my sisters friends, who want to go to Disneyland Paris as it sounds fun and theres a Disney expert planning the trip

Some of the group will be travelling from Ireland, some will be travelling from England.

At this stage, logistics are not even being discussed, they just want a basic idea of budget and the accommodation options.

My first thought was either Cheyenne or Santa Fe which would be fine if was just us, but then with 1 or possible 2 of my sisters friends joining us we would need 2 rooms.

My second thought is that my sister could drive from England and Davy Crockett Ranch or Village Nature would then be an option.

The only thing about staying offsite is that we would be reliant on my sister for transportation. I do rope drop to park close but I doubt if everyone else would have that stamina. It would mean having to wait until everyone is ready in the morning to go to the park and then leaving as a group. It would mean we couldn't come and go to the parks as we wanted.

However I know the self catering aspect and having a lodge building just for our group would be something my sister would like.

I'm just brainstorming at the moment, putting ideas down and seeing what could be suitable for us.

Time would be October Half Term due to my niece and school. I know its not ideal for crowds and prices buts that's what we have to go with.

When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016