Worst Embarrasing Moments DLRP

Started by MSW, June 06, 2007, 02:17:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angela

Next time I went in with 2 nephews and my sister I was prepared.. but nothing happened.. untill we went into that elevator and all went dark and my sister started screaming really loud.... so I really had to laugh... it appeared later that some one has stroke her on the leg with something... while she was wearing shorts and well... she is really hysterical for spiders and stuff... she also screamed at the 3D movie later on when the mice ran along your chair... she watched the rest of the movie with her legs up...  :lol:

tubbsy

:lol: thats funny cos Steph did the same! :lol:

Stephs(Elizabeth Swan) other embarressing moment in Disney is, well, having me with her!

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Elizabeth Swan

Adding to my mother's emabarresing moments - would be her trying to skip down Main Street holding hand singing Zippedy Doo Da.

Help she's going to do it in october! :shock:
Steph

Tell everybody i\'m on my way.

tubbsy

Anyone else there October 21st-26th is more than welcome in joining me :lol:  :lol:

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Angela

Well Tubs.. I would love to.. but well.. I am going in July... to bad...

I have been chased around the park by Pluto once either... and one time a skeleton chased me... why do I always attrack such people? lol.....

Anonymous

Not an embarassing moment for me, but for a friend.

When I went in 1994, I went with 3 friends, one, we used to call Eeky, and he was / is a bit of a strange character. Think of the character Harry Enfield used to do (the old man, you don't want to do it like that!), and he used to talk like that too. Very nasal, voice.

His first embarassing moment was on the way to Disney. The coach stopped at some services halfway down to Paris. He decided he wanted a coke, and in the queue, he repeated to himself so many times 'Je voudrais une boitte de Coke.' (Apologies for the spelling.) Only to get to the counter and say 'Can I have a can of Coke please'.  :shock:

Next up, he was shunned by Death. Queuing for Phantom Manor, there was a guy dressed as the Grim Reaper coming around and grabbing everyone. He eventually got to us, turned around, about to grab Eeky, and suddenly recoiled at the sight of this hobgoblin-esque person, turned, and fled!  :?

His final embarrassment came later in the day, after the parade. I decided to cash in my travellers cheques at the bureau de change. On the first night, we'd met and been discussing how much money we were taking, and we'd all got travellers cheques in UK Stirling. Not Eeky. Oh, you don't want to do that, you want to get your traveller's cheques in Francs. Much to the ridicule of the rest of us.

I went along to the bureau de change, handed over my cheques, and the tiller handed me my cash, no problems. Eeky strolled up behind me, presented his cheques, to a resounding 'Non!' They wouldn't entertain him.

He then had to go into the Emporium, and find the cheapest, tackiest Mickey Mouse t-shirt that was on sale so he could pay with his traveller's cheques and get change in cash from them.  :lol:

Hmmm, I wonder what ever happened to Eeky. Death is probably still shaking with fear somewhere in DLRP wondering if he'll ever return.

:roll:

Kristof

Quotethere was a guy dressed as the Grim Reaper

That was actually The Phantom character!  Lucky you .  8)

Buzz_Lightyear

Quote from: "raptor1982"That was actually The Phantom character!  Lucky you .  8)

It seems, that this was a very rare opportunity. I´ve never seen him. Does anyone got a picture from "The Phantom"?

Greets
Markus

Soap

Hmm....i think i 've got an old picca with him somewhere...
It's a cool extra tho, pity that they don't sent him out anymore :(
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

15MagicalYears

Very Funny moment, well half an hour !
My friend and I had some extra time before our fastpast for Space Mountain so we just walked around the park when we came to the gates of the parade where loads of characters were meeting kids. So me and my friend got so excited we met all of them. All the mums were looking at us drawing there eyes at us !  8-[   :oops:
But we didn't care ! We were living our dream !  :stitch_bounce:

Nicholas-c

last year i was just 16 for about a month and my brother was scared so i went to get lilos signature for him and she gave me a hug and stuff infront of 100 little kids lol

that was pretty embarrassing
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

Angela

hahahaa nicolas... I had to hug all of the characters last year cause little one was scared... so they wanna show to them they were really sweet and hugged me instead of him.. well... it did not impress him anyway... lol