Disneyland Park tour

Started by Qscout, October 18, 2019, 02:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qscout

Had anyone been on a Park Tour - Magic around every corner?

I have seen them on the disneylandparis.com website and would be interested on going on one. I try to get something a little different on our Disney trips, and have done the spa in Paris and a few of the tours in WDW.

I have emailed the tours team twice now to get information on this tour in Paris but haven't received a response. It seems the customer service in this area is somewhat lacking.

I guess really I am trying to find out it they do actually take place, and if they do are they multi lingual, the Tower of Terror Tour (which we would love to do) specifically states it is only in French, which is why this one is out.

I am tending towards phoning but begrudge an international phone-call from my mobile to be put on hold for a long time.

Why does any form of booking or reservation in disneyland paris seem to be such an effort!?
Kyriad Apr 08
Hotel Cheyenne Dec 09
Hotel Santa Fe Apr 11
Pop Century WDW Apr 17
Hotel Cheyenne Sep 17
Newport Bay Apr 18
Hotel New York Dec 18
Coronado Springs WDW Apr 19
Newport Bay Dec 19
Newport Bay Sep 20 Covid  Cancelled
Newport Bay Dec 21 ???

NCC1701Q

We did the Disneyland Park-tour at DLP two summers ago. Back then, the booking was indeed by phone, but the advantage was that if you were the first for a given date/time, you could select the language the tour was given in.
Being Dutch, we opted for a dutch guide which worked out perfect... it was just the 4 of us (me, wife, son and daughter) with the dutch-speaking guide. We walked from City Hall to the Castle (getting a peek inside Walts'!), to Fantasyland and Frontierland, had a look-around in Agrabah's restaurant which was at the time closed after lunch, and back through Discoveryland. We walked for about 2,5 hours.

At that time, the prices were half of what they are today (they doubled not long after our tour), so we paid €80 for the four of us. I can recommend it to anyone, but think the currect prices are a bit high.