102cm tall daughter

Started by rocker, March 30, 2019, 10:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rocker

I'm taking my two little princesses to DLP in May.  My youngest is just about 102cm tall, which of course is very important as it will get us onto BTM & Star Tours.  As she is right on the limit, rather than taking time to measure her each time we want to go on BTM or ST, would be good to get her measured once in the morning & given a wristband confirming her height for the day. 

Merlin do this here in the UK.  Does know id DLP offers a similar service??

NCC1701Q

Unfortunately they do not. You could suggest taking a picture with a CM standing next to her at the measuring point who offers a thumbs-up but even that is no guarantee: CM's have been known to interpret rules in different ways.

polar vixen

They have posts beside all the ride entrances anyway with a cast member stood near. It will take seconds if they do check so nothing to worry about

rocker

cheers, I knew there had to be a reason I'd not seen this ever mentioned on here.

Chunky soled boots & thick socks will be the order of the day to ensure no disappointments!  :P

JMB

Be careful with BTM.  Our daughter measured fine at the normal queue but not at the Fastpass as there was a significant enough difference in the height checking pole things.  Thankfully there was a brilliant CM at normal queue who phoned the Fastpass queue CM and told him to let us through.  They will check just before you board but that one was fine

haribosmum

My son wasn't allowed on star tours one day, next day we tried again this time with a woolly hat on (it was feb) and he went through 😂
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20