Overnight Luggage Storage

Started by thatgirlkatie, February 08, 2019, 12:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thatgirlkatie

In June I'll be splitting the holiday between going to Disneyland and the women's world cup in Le Havre. We arrive on the 13th, We're still considering hotel options for the first night but it will probably be the Hipark, We'll be sorting out our annual passes the morning of the 14th then heading to Le Havre in the afternoon, we don't want to take our suitcases to Le Havre as we're only there for the night. On the morning of the 15th we'll be heading back to Disneyland and checking into the Hipark. Is there anywhere we will be able to store our suitcases overnight? I've emailed the Hipark asking if we can do so but haven't yet had a reply. I know with our annual passes we get free storage at the parks but will they allow us to keep them overnight?

We've look at just booking the Hipark for the week but it's an extra £100 for the night we won't be staying in the hotel and we're on a budget so would rather spend that elsewhere.
"To live would be an awfully big adventure" - Peter Pan.

sven

There are lockers for luggage at the station, opening times are at https://www.gares-sncf.com/fr/gare/frmlv/marne-vallee-chessy/services/237/services-aux-voyageurs/bagages#service-197

But I can't say for sure if it is possible to use that overnight. Perhaps contact SNCF about that.

If you plan to use it: Have lots of coins handy, last time I used those no change was given, no change machine was there, so prepare accordingly.

Disneyland Paris Treasures

Just had to use the lockers a few days ago so I have up to date info:

You can use them for up to 24 hours, so overnight is no problem. They have three locker sizes and you always pay for 24 hrs even if you only need it for a few hours. The cost for 24 hrs are: small lockers 5,50€ (these are big enough for one cabin luggage + carry-on or similar), medium lockers 7,50€ and large lockers 9,50€.

There is a change machine so you won't have to worry about bringing enough coins.

Please note: whatever you want to store inside the locker will have to go through a security scan and some things (e.g. wine bottles) are not allowed!

Hope this helps!