Disney Photopass Website - Please Help!

Started by BambiBlue88, November 13, 2018, 09:47:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BambiBlue88

Hello all,
Apologies if I've posted in the wrong place for this one. I'm having real troubles with the Disney Photo Pass website, and was seeking advice or whether anyone else has had any issues.

I went on theDisneyland Paris Photopass website after being given some of the blue photopass cards by photographers who were taking character photos. I ordered some digital copies off the website (www.disneyphotopass.eu), provided on the card. I was sent an email confirmation stating I would receive my photos in a few minutes with a link to download. This email never came. This was now 5 days ago. I've tried emailing the website and tweeting DLP Help and no one is getting back to me. I spent 30 euros on these photos, and I'm starting to get concerned that I've been ripped off. Once more, now when I go back on the website, it's down and not appearing.

Basically, my question is whether anyone else has used this service before, and whether they've had any problems? There's very little information on who to reach out to, just an online form.

I visited a PhotoPass kiosk whilst I was at the park but they were very little help.

Any help or leads would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Danielle

Zee79

Sorry I can't help but I've just recently returned and had a phoopass card to hand, I've put the web address in and I'm getting absolutely nothing either.
Hope someone else can help and you get the matter resolved asap.

abc

I have the same issue as Bambi. I followed the link in the first emal labeled Your Invoice is also available here. The page showed a link to view photos and a link to download. The first one took me to an empty page (just the order number). The second to a page saying that my photos are being prepared. Going back to my photos, they still had the watermark.
I emailed them, got the automatic response, but the next day I received the following:
Dear Guest,

We are sorry about thisd incident and come back to you as soon as possible .

Best regards, 

DIsney Photopass Customer Service

This was yesterday morning.
It seems it is a wider problem than just you.
BTW, My brother who order photos the previous weekend, received the second email immediately.

BambiBlue88

Quote from: abc on November 13, 2018, 11:45:31 PM
I have the same issue as Bambi. I followed the link in the first emal labeled Your Invoice is also available here. The page showed a link to view photos and a link to download. The first one took me to an empty page (just the order number). The second to a page saying that my photos are being prepared. Going back to my photos, they still had the watermark.
I emailed them, got the automatic response, but the next day I received the following:
Dear Guest,

We are sorry about thisd incident and come back to you as soon as possible .

Best regards, 

DIsney Photopass Customer Service

This was yesterday morning.
It seems it is a wider problem than just you.
BTW, My brother who order photos the previous weekend, received the second email immediately.

Thank you abc, it does definitely seem we are having the same problem. I just followed what you did, by clicking the invoice link in the email, and that took me to a download link too. But when I clicked it, it just says "Download in Preparation" but nothing happens. I'll leave it running on my laptop to see if anything eventually loads but I doubt it.

I also got the same automatic response from you. I also got a response from the twitter page DLPHelp saying that the photopass team would email me soon, but I'm not holding my breath!

I hope you have some luck with getting your photos soon and thank you for your response, it's reassuring to know I'm not the only one having problems!

abc

I finally received today the download email. The Download link still leads to the DOWNLOAD IN PREPARATION message, but 'visualising' them allowed me to save them.