Hi Guys, advice please!!

Started by HugoBear, January 27, 2019, 06:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HugoBear

Hi all from Liverpool Uk,

Going on our 2nd visit on the 17th Feb for our sons 5th Birthday 'suprise' On the 18th.

He will be five and want to make this the best yet.

Staying at the Cheyenne and tried contacting them via the Disney email with no response 2 weeks and longer.

I was just being cheeky and asking for a room upgrade.

Anyone recommend anything I can do to make my little fellas beithday even more special.

Best of regards

Ed

Anthony

Hi HugoBear, welcome to the forum!

I've moved your post here to our Trip Planning board, because there's more chance one of our DLP visitor experts will pick it up and help out! ;)

never2old

Hello!

You can mention it when you check in, they may leave a little present in the room (no guarantees)

Make sure you get a birthday badge for your boy (if they don't have them in the hotel, try city hall). When my daughter was wearing hers she got lots of 'happy birthdays' from cast members and even during the parade a few performers came to see her.

You can also get a cake in one of the restaurants, they'll come and sing happy birthday to him :) Make it extra special by booking a character meal!

Have a great trip :)

haribosmum

You can also contact special services and arrange to have a gift in the room etc.  I know the prices for this has gone up significantly since we did it (we had our honeymoon there so balloons and rose petals in room plus a gift for our daughter).  you can get the email address off the 'contact us' page on Disneyland paris.

dlp.disney.special.activities@disney.com
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19