DLP podcasts/Youtube channels

Started by Mr B Lightyear, January 21, 2019, 02:16:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr B Lightyear

Off to DLP in Deb half term, its our 5th trip in the last 5 years as a family so have a decent knowledge of the parks etc. However prior to previous trips we had watched and listened to DedicatedtoDLPs podcasts and youtube channel they were always perfect for us - in that Steve's enthusaism was always contagious his personmality so likeable  and his knowledge was so much more than ours that whilst we had gone on a number of recent trips there was always something knew to know. Now DedicatedtoDLP is no more does anyone have any other regular podcasts or channels that might fill the void for finding out what is going on and  some more advanced hints and tips etc ?

JMB

I spent a lot of time looking last year and found a few which I really like;

Dedicated to DLP is returning with a new host, so worth resubscribing
In My Disney Opinion is good - presented by @FuseMP l, who use to Co present with Steve on DtDLP and @queen_ursula_uk.
Discover DLP is quite new.  They look at DLP history as well as latest news.
Disney Brit cover a lot of general Disney stuff
Magical DLP look at individual attractions in detail
DLRP Roundup do very short informative podcasts
ED92 cover recent events over a long podcast but not very frequently

For what you specifically want I would head to DLRP Roundup, short, frequent and ilinformative.  You will get a lot of info, hints and tips quickly.
But maybe subscribe to the others for the trip

Mr B Lightyear

really appreciate that, have been missing Dedicated to DLP, saw there was a new podcast in December thought it was going to be a review of 2018 and it was a goodbye, was gutted!
Had seen there has been a taske over so loloking forward t the new content

I ll get going on these recommendations  over the weekend!!