Behind the scenes tour

Started by Alison, June 03, 2007, 06:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alison

HI - DOES ANYONE KNOW IF YOU CAN ARRANGE ANY SPECIAL TOURS AROUND THE PARK? THANKS
ALISON

Kristof

There's no behind the scenes tour, but a guided tour that tells you the history and stories behind the lands & attraction.

PS. No posting in all caps please.  You can read our Dos and Don'ts here.

Nicholas-c

i was hoping for a VIP access all areas >.>

if i have dream ticket and wave some shares at them will the let me touch a button somewhere ?
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

Kristof

:roll:

Yes, the light switch in your hotel room...

Nicholas-c

yay!
July 2009 - All alone

Kristof

Nicolas-c, are you in a race for posting as much as possible messages in one week time?  81 messages is quite a lot for such a short time.  

Posts like yours above is also regarded as spamming here.  You can read about it in our Dos and Don'ts topic.

Thanks  :)

Soap

Where do u apply for such an exclusive guided tour guys? And are WDS and DLRP seperate tours?
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Riebi

I think you must talk to CMs at the Town Hall in Disneyland or the Studio Services in WDS.
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Soap

Ok, will do that!
Someone every been on such a tour? What's it like???
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Riebi

you go around with a disneyland connoisseur and he tell you everything about the architectur, the inspiration, the imagineering process and other thinks you never expected  :D
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

TowMater

Your not the only one who wanted to go backstage,

A few weeks ago, Calender (6pm Newshow) went to WDW and they went backstage and showed how they got in the floats!!!

They open a door at the side of the float, It is very dark and there is the wheel, chair and controls.
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

Kristof

If you're lucky, I think it depends on the size of the group, they might take you backstage at Star Tours.  You'll enter a small room where you'll see how the hydrolics of the Star Tours simulators work.

A pin is also included in the tour for each person.

Nicholas-c

seeing star tours working would be cool but seeing space mountain or R&RC would be even better :)
July 2009 - All alone

faisj

Quote from: "Riebi"you go around with a disneyland connoisseur and he tell you everything about the architectur, the inspiration, the imagineering process and other thinks you never expected  :D

and we tell much more... ;)

faisj

Quote from: "Nicholas-c"seeing star tours working would be cool but seeing space mountain or R&RC would be even better :)

Due to security reasons and we can not go backstage at the coasters.