New Year trip 2020

Started by Tubbyherman, December 17, 2018, 03:17:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tubbyherman

Hi

We haven't been to DLP for a couple of years now and I know things have changed a lot in that short space of time. Would really appreciate some planning help please ;D

* Any idea when Eurostar tickets go on sale for Jan 2020?
* We're thinking of taking advantage of the early booking free half board deal but I'm a little confused by the breakfast side of things. DLP website states it's available in your hotel, but trip reports and advice on here states otherwise. Can I assume it's available in your hotel if you're paying for it, but if it's part of the free half board deal you have to go to the park and have counter service?
* Lastly, still with meal deals what level deal are you given when staying at the Sequoia Lodge?

I know there'll be more questions to come so apologies in advance. And thank you.

mrosstravel

Hi you can book and get the free half board offer now for NYE 19/20.  Sequoia Lodge will give you plus level half board.   Be careful, a lot of the restaurants offer a special menu on NYE which you won't be able to use your plus vouchers for.  The meal plan vouchers can be used on any day of your stay so don't have to be used on any particular day.

If you want to dine at a premium restaurant such as Inventions, you can use your free half board voucher towards the cost of your meal.

Like in previous years, Disneyland Park will host a seperate ticket event in the evening and this won't be included in your package.  Prices generally go on sale around September.

As of April 2019, the free breakfast will be in your hotel and not in the parks.

Eurostar comes out in waves and the direct ones are usually released around 6 - 9 months in advance,  sometimes less.  You can book your package and then add on the Eurostar later if you wish.
AP Holder & UK Travel Agent based in Marne La Vallee right next to the magic!