Access One Paid Fast Pass

Started by dejmurph1, July 23, 2018, 10:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remco K.

Quote from: tigger1974 on July 24, 2018, 11:28:00 AMIt seems to me, personal opinion only, that DLP is looking to discourage visitors when it should be trying to encourage people to come.
Unless Disney is trying to discourage people to visit DLP.

This might sound a bit far-fetched, but sometimes it seems like Disney is trying to make their resorts more exclusive.

By increasing the prices they'll have less visitors, yet still making the same profit.

DC

Quote from: Remco K. on August 23, 2018, 10:19:39 AMUnless Disney is trying to discourage people to visit DLP.

This might sound a bit far-fetched, but sometimes it seems like Disney is trying to make their resorts more exclusive.

By increasing the prices they'll have less visitors, yet still making the same profit.
I may be misremembering but I think I read an article on how Disney is increasing prices constantly in US parks and attendance numbers dont stop climbing. I think they may be experimenting on extracting as much money as they can up to that maximum point where attendance starts declining due to the prices.