Cafe Fantasia

Started by Qscout, March 26, 2018, 11:38:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qscout

Getting excited now, less than three weeks until we are leaving for disneyParis.

It will be our wedding anniversary while we are there, and I wanted to add a little bit extra to our day. We have never really been round the hotel bars, spending all our time in the parks.

Was wondering how busy cafe fantasia gets at night if we head there before dinner or after the parks close? A few cocktails and smooth jazz would be a nice change from the usual hustle of our disney breaks.

Also any other tips from any who has experienced a bit of romance amongst the hyperactivity that is disneyland paris.
Kyriad Apr 08
Hotel Cheyenne Dec 09
Hotel Santa Fe Apr 11
Pop Century WDW Apr 17
Hotel Cheyenne Sep 17
Newport Bay Apr 18
Hotel New York Dec 18
Coronado Springs WDW Apr 19
Newport Bay Dec 19
Newport Bay Sep 20 Covid  Cancelled
Newport Bay Dec 21 ???

hollyx

cafe fantasia is definitely worth a visit, its not big but there are other tables you can sit at between it and the 2 restaurants and still get the drinks. I love it when the pianist is there playing tunes from Disney films. Can highly recommend the blue & red glowtinis too!

glenn

One of my favourite activities at dlp was a bar crawl,we would leave the park at five pm and visit cafe Fantasia first,after that the sports bar then to all the hotel bars before going back to billy bobs for drink and food.you don,t have to have alcohol in every bar otherwise you would be a bit too merry.It is nice seeing each bar.