Standard Half Board Upgrade?

Started by Glitch101, March 01, 2018, 07:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glitch101

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if it was possible to upgrade our meal plan from a half board standard to a plus? We got it free with the hotel in the 25% offer, so I'm not sure if this is something I can do? I'm going with my best friend, and am trying to give her all the potential extras before we add them to our booking.

I have been to Disney before, but this is the first time I've ever booked it by myself so I'm feeling a little unsure about certain things.

Thanks!

polar vixen

If you get the free half board you can only upgrade it tofull board. Uou cant upgrade the level of your meal plan. We did this last year and found it to be way more than we could actually eat. Id recommend planning where you want to go in advance and setting aside any extra money before you go if there are places you would need to pay a surplus. OR work out how much extra youd be spending on food and then weigh it up against upgradung to a higher tier hotel where you would get the higher tuer meal plan anyway (this actually worked out cheaper for us)

Glitch101

Okay, thank you! I wasn't sure it would be possible.