Cape Cod opening closing times

Started by Dante, March 01, 2018, 09:31:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dante

Hello, I can't find on the official site the opening and closing times of the Cape Cod restaurant. I am wondering if at the closing time of the parks, which will be at 10 pm at the time of our stay,  heading back to the hotel we will find the restaurant still open. Thank you in ad advance!

DLPWonders (Banned)

The restaurant times differ throughout the different times of the year and are usually announced about 2 months beforehand.
Opening of the restaurant is always at 6pm.
Closing can change from month to month, week to week or even day to day.

I personally always use https://disneykindofday.blogspot.nl/ for the opening hours of the restaurants.
Though from March on, the times still haven't been released yet.
Otherwise you can always call the hotel reservation line (+33 1 60 30 40 50) and check the times for the date of your preference.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

Dante

Many thanks for the information: I am going to call the hotel reservation line so I will  also make the reservations and ask for the closing time as well.