Joining Davy Crockett Bookings

Started by TheJohnsens, February 18, 2018, 09:37:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJohnsens

Hi,

I'm looking to book 2 separate cabins at Davy Crockett, then link the bookings to try get them adjacent.

I've figured out how to do it direct with DLP, but it's £30 each more than DisenyHolidays.co.uk (Disneys own travel agent).

Does anyone know if you can link bookings made via that company. And additional would we be able to link bookings if one book direct and one with DisneyHolidays? (If second party want to be difficult!!) :)

Thank you!

David.

DLPWonders (Banned)

Here's a weird suggestion: call them and find out?
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

glenn

I don't know why dlp wonders bothers to reply to people on this forum if she can,t give a courteous answer,nearly every post she answers is rude and nasty,she should remember that people are asking for help because they don't know a lot about dlp unlike her who thinks she knows everything.So if you can't answer courteously don't answer at all.