Cheyenne breakfast

Started by Kermat, January 25, 2018, 02:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kermat

Hi all
Ashamed to say we go in a week and I've not planned anything! Mainly because I'm so confused about the whole breakfast at Cheyenne/ not at Cheyenne/ maybe in the Park/ hotel restaurant party closed options - has anyone been recently and had the half board vouchers that could explain the current situation please?
Many thanks :)

claire2281

Did you pay for the half board or was it free?

If it was free then you don't get a hotel breakfast and it's in the parks instead - location is dependent on when your stay is so it will say at the top of the voucher you're given. Guests in Sequoia can pick theirs up from the bar but I don't know if anyone else can (or if other hotels now offer this). It is possible to pay for a hotel breakfast once you're there but this is dependent upon availability and since space is precious at the Cheyenne right now the answer would probably be no.

If you paid for the half board, depending on the state the Chuck Wagon is in right now you might have it in there (it may technically be open but limited on space, not sure how it stands right now) or you'll be sent for breakfast at another hotel. Last time I was there it was the New York and there were clear signs pointing you there.
My Trips:
03/2009 DCR -- 07/2009 DLH -- 03/2010 Cheyenne -- 07/2010  DLH -- 12/2010 SL -- 03/2011  Cheyenne -- 08/2011 NBC -- 12/2012 HNY -- 03/2013  Cheyenne - 12/2014 SL -- 03/2016 Cheyenne -- 07/2017  Cheyenne - 12/2017 SL - 08/18 - Cheyenne - 12/2018 NBC - 07/2019 Cheyenne

Kermat

Thank you for your reply was so helpful and exactly what I wanted to hear! When we booked the half board was free (although we booked through the German Disney so the booking is in German!!). Was hoping for the Parc breakfast so we can make the most of early magic hours to be honest!! Thanks :)