How far in advance

Started by amywayne2701, January 18, 2018, 06:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amywayne2701

How far in advance can I make dining reservations for Auberge de Cendrillion, inventions and Billy Bobs wild West show if we are staying offsite ? We don't have a package as we are going to be getting A ps. Thanks

claire2281

AFAIK it's 60 days.

The only limits to meal bookings for those staying off site in the Plaza Gardens Breakfast which can only be booked 3 days in advance.
My Trips:
03/2009 DCR -- 07/2009 DLH -- 03/2010 Cheyenne -- 07/2010  DLH -- 12/2010 SL -- 03/2011  Cheyenne -- 08/2011 NBC -- 12/2012 HNY -- 03/2013  Cheyenne - 12/2014 SL -- 03/2016 Cheyenne -- 07/2017  Cheyenne - 12/2017 SL - 08/18 - Cheyenne - 12/2018 NBC - 07/2019 Cheyenne

amywayne2701

Thanks wasn't sure if it was 3 days for every restaurant. Will phone 60 days before and see what they say xx

Zee79

Quote from: amywayne2701 on January 18, 2018, 10:45:34 PM
Thanks wasn't sure if it was 3 days for every restaurant. Will phone 60 days before and see what they say xx
It has to be 60 days until the last day of your holiday. We made the mistake of waiting until 60 days until we go to be told when making reservations we had to wait a few more days for the rest of the reservations.

amywayne2701

dlpowl

If you want Auberge you need to ring the 60th day before the actual day you want to eat there.  I wouldn't wait to book that until you are 60 days from the end of your holiday as it books up very quickly but the rest will be okay to wait I would think.  I just wouldn't risk Auberge as I say, it's very popular.

DLPWonders (Banned)

It's only 3 days for Plaza Gardens breakfast.
Everything else (onsite, off site doesn't matter) is 60 days beforehand
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

amywayne2701

Thanks everyone. We go every year so know to book places like Auberge exactly 60 days before but wasn't sure it worked the same if staying offsite with no package. This will be the first time we stay offsite and getting annual passes.  Thank you all for your help it's much appreciated xx

Denisa

Hello

I booked our trip months ago.
As we had other things happening I completely forgot about it and only looked into the dining plans this week. We are going in about 3 weeks!

I booked the Plus half board plan, couldn't go with standard as we are staying at Sequoia Lodge. Whilst on the phone with the operator she asked whether I wanted to book a Character breakfast for £8 per head extra however they only had one session on the last day left and we are leaving quite early so we wouldn't have time. I was gutted as when I initially booked the trip I definitely wanted to do this as a lovely way of saying goodbye to the whole experience.

I spent a couple of days researching the restaurants and decided to go for Cape Cod, Plaza Garden, Parkside Diner and Bistrot chez Remy, however, I only had one or two slots available. I booked these today and on the off chance I asked the operator whether the Character breakfast is off limits for us now, however, she said to call them back 3 days before and we might get a booking. I am now crossing all my fingers hoping it'll work out. We are going for 4 nights so if we want the Character breakfast on the last morning, we will already be there '3 days prior'. Having said that, I will try to call 3 days before we leave as well, just in case I misunderstood the istructions. Better safe than sorry!

To sum up, it seems the Character breakfast can be booked prior with your plan but also 3 days before.
I'm off to pray this works out!

Lost Girl in Waiting

It is 60 days in advance and for Plaza Gardens Breakfast with the Characters 3 days
Happily Ever After <3

Daunded

yes it is 60 days advance upon reservation