Upgraded to sequoia golden forest!

Started by littlebitofpixiedust, November 24, 2017, 07:19:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlebitofpixiedust

Hi all, we had our short 2night stay booked at the santafe but when I called to pay the balance I asked to ad breakfast the helpful cast member said he'd suggest upgrading to the SL (my sons favourite hotel!) it was €15 for room only upgrade or about €150 to golden forest! Which we thought would be worth it as it includes breakfast anyway.

We're going 22-24 Dec but never stayed in a GF room before anything I should no?

We wanted to book inventions but no tables available so we've booked the hunters grill for 6.30pm hoping to see parade before hand, then silver spur steak house the following day 3pm and king Ludwigs for lunch at 12 before our train home at 4pm. We're taking snacks also.

polar vixen

Thats awesome! Weve just booked a standRd room at sl for june and im trying to work out difference between paying for a meal plan or upgrading to gf and then paying for meals separately. Doesnt seem sensible to pay for breakfast twice! Please let us know how you get on!

littlebitofpixiedust

I can see what you mean, we have no meal plan but I think breakfast is important so it's something we wanted when are u going ? It's worth calling to get a quote I was surprised at the price I'll let u no how it is :)

loladelorean

Amazing news congrats! Nice to hear the CM was so helpful.
I'm staying GF for the first time in January so can't offer any tips, but I'll look forward to your report when you get back! Don't forget you'll get fastpasses with the room too (one per person per day) which will be great when you're going, as I imagine the parks will be busy :)
Disney Visits
Oct 94 Cheyenne - Oct 00 WDW - April 03 WDW - Sept 06 DLP Day Trip - Sept 09 HNY - Nov 10 HNY - June 11 Sequoia Lodge- June 12 Sequoia Lodge - Sept 12 Cheyenne- Nov 12 Radisson - June 13 Dream Castle - Nov 14 HNY -
Feb 15 Dream Castle - Sept 15 Tokyo Disney Resort, Sheraton - Oct 15 DLP Day trip - Feb 16 Cheyenne - March 17 Newport Bay - Jan 18 Sequoia Lodge, Aug 18 daytrip

Upcoming: DLH Nov 18 - Hong Kong Disneyland, Explorers Lodge, March 19

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: loladelorean on November 26, 2017, 06:21:23 PM
Amazing news congrats! Nice to hear the CM was so helpful.
I'm staying GF for the first time in January so can't offer any tips, but I'll look forward to your report when you get back! Don't forget you'll get fastpasses with the room too (one per person per day) which will be great when you're going, as I imagine the parks will be busy :)

Yes I'm sure it will be the busiest time we've ever been yes it's good about fastlass for hotel not sure we'd use though my son has cerebral palsy and we usually have an access pass and do the wheelchair rides/shows mainly we're going for the Christmas atmosphere more than anything it's the only dates we could on Eurostar that could accommodate his wheelchair I may give the fastpass to another family? I'll update when we're back about GF I no we've got lake view too which I'm sure wil b lovely