Disney Photo Passes

Started by Disney Dad 63, September 18, 2017, 07:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disney Dad 63

Hello Guys,

Just got back from a week in Disneyland Paris, bit of lousy weather but it didn`t spoil it for myself and my family still had fun, anyway guys I just wanted to bring to your attention if you don`t already know, there is a massive problem with the Photo Passes, a lot of photo`s that get done professionally are not going onto the photo passes there is a massive issue, we had 110 done but on the Disney Photo Pass app we are only getting 58, yet we checked every day in a store in Disney and all pictures were there yet on the app you can`t locate them. So please be aware as they`re 59.99 euro`s and to some people that`s a lot of pennies as we spoke to one family and they lost 70 photo`s and it was their first time at Disney.....So heart breaking for them. So please be wise you guys......
Disney Dad 63 :-)

douglasrickard

Hi, I think I may have been there the same time as yourself (awful rain storm on Wednesday 13th?!)
I had the PhotoPass app too but it never seemed to work at all. But my main issue were no PhotoPass photographers at character meet 'n' greets anyway. The cast member took some phone camera snaps for me but must have pressed something and they came out over-exposed. I'm glad I got a hand held selfie in.
But the main concern is, if I had been with friends I may have bought the unlimited PhotoPass, but if I had I would want a refund. The photographers take amazing photos, I would second guess even considering the unlimited PhotoPass that's for sure.

msRavenswood

We were at DLP from September 9th to September 16th, thankfully we didn't lose any photos!

By the way, that rainstorm made us lose half of our day, we were stuck in our room since early afternoon!  :(

douglasrickard

Yeah what a rainstorm that was, rolling in and out again!

A&S&O

Quote from: Disney Dad 63 on September 18, 2017, 07:33:45 PM
Hello Guys,

Just got back from a week in Disneyland Paris, bit of lousy weather but it didn`t spoil it for myself and my family still had fun, anyway guys I just wanted to bring to your attention if you don`t already know, there is a massive problem with the Photo Passes, a lot of photo`s that get done professionally are not going onto the photo passes there is a massive issue, we had 110 done but on the Disney Photo Pass app we are only getting 58, yet we checked every day in a store in Disney and all pictures were there yet on the app you can`t locate them. So please be aware as they`re 59.99 euro`s and to some people that`s a lot of pennies as we spoke to one family and they lost 70 photo`s and it was their first time at Disney.....So heart breaking for them. So please be wise you guys......

Have you tried accessing them via a webpage on a PC? http://www.disneyphotopass.eu/
Planning WDW 2019
1997 DLP x2, 1998 DLP x2, 1999 DLP, 2000 DLP Millenium, 2002 DLP, 2003 DLR, 2004 WDW + DLP, 2005 DLP + DLR, 2006 WDW, 2007 DLP x2, 2008 WDW + DLP x3, 2009 DLP x7, 2010 WDW (+ extra week due to ash cloud!), 2011 DLR, 2012 WDW + DLP, 2013 WDW + DLP, 2014 WDW + DLPx3 (inc. daytrip for Ratatouille preview), 2015 DLR + DLPx3, 2016 WDW + DLP, 2017 WDW x2 + DLP, 2018 WDW + DLP x2. Coming up - ?