Early Morning Arrival

Started by A Princess Disnae......, August 05, 2017, 06:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A Princess Disnae......

Hello again! We always drive to dlp and catch an early morning crossing usually arriving about 7am in order to freshen up and hit the parks for emh. My question is, would they allow us to arrive earlier than that and park in the hotel car park?  If not can someone recommend somewhere to park up nearby as due the travel arrangements this time we would arrive c. 4 - 5 am!! Thanks :)
Newport Bay 2002, Santa Fe 2013, 2014 & 2015, DLP Half Marathon Weekend Cheyenne 2016, Sequoia Lodge February 2017, DLP Half Marathon Weekend 2017 Hotel New York.
Magic Run Weekend 2018 Disneyland Hotel, Sequoia Lodge Feb 2019. Next holiday Magic Run Weekend 2019 Disneyland Hotel

NCC1701Q

The reception and parking are opened 24 hours a day, so parking at the wee early hours (or late ;)) is no problem.

A Princess Disnae......

Brilliant news! Might even get a couple of hours kip :) Driving in France is my task.
Newport Bay 2002, Santa Fe 2013, 2014 & 2015, DLP Half Marathon Weekend Cheyenne 2016, Sequoia Lodge February 2017, DLP Half Marathon Weekend 2017 Hotel New York.
Magic Run Weekend 2018 Disneyland Hotel, Sequoia Lodge Feb 2019. Next holiday Magic Run Weekend 2019 Disneyland Hotel

dlpowl

Quote from: A Princess Disnae...... on August 05, 2017, 06:14:12 PM
Hello again! We always drive to dlp and catch an early morning crossing usually arriving about 7am in order to freshen up and hit the parks for emh. My question is, would they allow us to arrive earlier than that and park in the hotel car park?  If not can someone recommend somewhere to park up nearby as due the travel arrangements this time we would arrive c. 4 - 5 am!! Thanks :)

Not sure if you've ever thought of this but just thought I'd mention it...We always drive to DLP too but we drive over the day before and stay at the F1 Hotel in Meaux which is about a 15 minute drive from Disney.  It's very cheap and very basic but it means we arrive fresh at our Disney hotel the next morning, all ready for EMH. 

A Princess Disnae......

Thanks for the reply dlpbowl, but on this occasion am heading over with the kids during school time so trying to avoid taking them out for  as little as possible to accommodate the half marathon weekend. Kids quite happily sleep in the car, just us poor drivers who suffer :) Certainly a consideration for a future visit!