Ebay Pin Buying

Started by Martha86, May 22, 2007, 11:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martha86

Hi,
     I was just wondering if people on the board buy pins from eBay and if so, can you recommend me an eBay shop (or seller) that has a good and varied collection? I'm having a lot of trouble looking and getting annoyed now!!!

Thanks!  :D x

Anonymous

Martha, I've bought a lot of pins on Ebay, but to be honest, I don't really stick to one seller. I just tend to search auctions for particular pins I'm looking for - specific characters.

If I see a pin I'll like, as long as I've not had bad experience with a seller before, and their feedback is good, I'll give them a try.

Ebay is great though for picking up a wide variety of pins from around the world. I've managed to find some gorgeous Princess pins over the last year or so on Ebay.

penguin

I got 3 gorgeous Mulan pins from Ebay, but again I didn't stick to one seller when I was lookng. There's so many that you're best just looking for a character or pins in general!
Great Poets Do Not Die

tubbsy

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/disney-toons-uk/

The link above is someone selling pewter and gold pins, charms etc. I like the petwer ones myself, n have bought from him a few times. And got next day delivery.

Only ever had one problem on e bay buying pins for my kids and that was well over a year ago n it was resolved.

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Dlrpfan

I buy pins from ebay all the time (well my dad does hehe) and like with Dark_Prince i dont stick too 1 seller niether just genurally find a pin i like look at the sellers feedback and check that postage is reasonable
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

Anonymous

Just bid on a gorgeous pin set on Ebay. Very expensive - although not too bad when you consider it's 6 pins, a little over £10 per pin.

Each one is about 2.5" tall, and there are only 100 sets.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... &rd=1&rd=1

Anonymous

How did you get on with your pin-buying Martha? Found anything special.

I'm spending far too much money on pins this week while I'm off.

I've got about half a dozen auctions I'm still looking at and then I'm going to have to call it a day after that.

Got some great stuff recently though. Going to have to scan some of my pins in and post some of my collection.

More Belle pins than you've ever seen assembled in one place.

:lol: