Disney Backpacks

Started by Leosawesomedad, July 17, 2017, 11:09:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leosawesomedad

Can anyone give me a rough guide to how much the Disney backpacks cost at DLP?

I've seen they have a lot of designs but any estimate would be helpful so I can take extra Euros.

Hotel Cheyenne - First ever trip - August 2017
TBC - August 2018

dlpowl

They're €30-€40 euros but they are sometimes reduced in the sale so if you're lucky you may get one cheaper but €40 will be enough if not.  They don't have an enormous choice in design though so try not to have something too specific in mind. 

Leosawesomedad

Thanks, that is about what I was expecting them to be so I'm happy with that price.

No specific design in mind just something I haven't seen anywhere else would be nice.

TBC - August 2018

Leosawesomedad

Out of interest could anyone suggest the best place to find backpacks? Maybe one shop that has a selection? or are they spread out all over the park and village?

TBC - August 2018

dlpowl

World Of Disney in the village have a good selection as does the shop on left hand side of Main Street USA as well as Constellations which is the shop right next to Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast.

Leosawesomedad

Excellent thanks, I've exchanged an extra €40 to take just for a bag, now all I need to do is find one.

TBC - August 2018

dlpowl

Well if you see one in the sale don't do what I did and wait a few days.  I went on the last day to buy it, it was a lovely blue one with a DLP image on it, but the sale had finished and it was back up to full price!  Gutted!  I didn't buy it because I'd saved the amount for the sale price and I'd already spent a fortune on pins!  So next time we go, I want a backpack too!

Leosawesomedad

Sorry to hear that you missed out.

One thing I've learnt from the forum and YouTube is when you see something you want get it there and then. I've heard so many stories of people missing out because they left it until later in the trip or even the same day.

We are in a Disney hotel so we can use the shopping service too.

Thanks for the advice, I hope you don't miss out next time

TBC - August 2018

Ohana

If there's something I really want, I never ever leave it. If it's something I want to think about I leave it until later in the trip. Many people see things they like then wait until the end of the trip and it's just not worth missing out.

In regards to the backpack there's also a fashion shop in the village!
(•–•)

November 2015 -- Santa Fe
May 2016 - Santa Fe
November 2016 - Cheyenne
July 2017 - B&B Hotel

dlpowl

Yes, I definitely learned the hard way and won't make that mistake again!  I still think about that backpack even now!  Hahaaa!