Wedding anniversary in DLP

Started by Parsons, June 26, 2017, 09:49:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parsons

Hi guys,

We are going to DLP in November for the Xmas season but what my wife doesn't know is that I'm planning a trip in January for our 10th wedding anniversary. Have you any tips to make this trip extra special. I am booking NOB compass club.

Thanks

seraphelle

Me and my husband went for our 10th wedding anniversary, it's such an ace place to be. We did lots of lovely things but the thing I remember fondly was when we were on Phantom Manor and just got to my favourite part of the ride he slipped a little bag into my hand from Disney Couture with some jewellery in I'd wanted for a while - it was such a cute thing for him to do.  :-*
Disneyland Hotel ~ 3rd - 6th October 2013
Sequoia Lodge ~ 28th October - 1st November 2014
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 12th - 20th November 2015
Sequoia Lodge ~ 15th - 18th May 2016
Day trip ~ 1st August 2016
HiPark ~ 4th - 6th November 2016
Rive Gauche ~ 17th - 21st February 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 29th May - 3rd June 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 23rd - 27th October 2017
Rive Gauche ~ 27th - 30th October 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 14th - 19th March 2019

Parsons

Aww that was a lovely thing too do. My wife's favourite ride is pirates of the Caribbean. I might try something similar. Thank you for the idea

Boxy

Mention it is your 10th wedding anniversary when you check into your hotel.
We did this and they sent up a bottle of champagne to our room with a little note.

Parsons

Wow. Thanks for this info . That would be a nice bit of pixie dust to kick off our holiday. I'll be sure to mention it. Thank you

grovesie

We celebrated my in-laws 50th wedding anniversary in December 2015. after a few phone call to the hotel these were left along with VIP fast passes for all in our party. The day was finished off with a nice meal in Inventions.

DSC_7721 by grovesie.i, on Flickr

Parsons

Awesome. I will be contacting  the hotel as soon as I book. Hopefully they can do something